Happy Birthday Randy

happy b day :cheerleader:

Hope you get the rest of the day to play, maybe get a good ride in on the busa :beerchug:

Happy Birthday Brotha, Hope Dawn give something very very special on your big day.

Thanks everyone.... again! I just love the publicity... I should hire an emissary to handle eh?

Doc, I did get a great gift from wife:whistle:
No.... we've been at it for 18 years, so a 7" LCD TV that can be situated in such a way as to be viewed from the bath tub was tres manifique! That and a friggin toxicly sweet red velvet cake. Oh yeah. Need I mention that SHE MADE ME hook up the TV... Geez!

Zukracer, it has rained EVERY DAY for nearly a month now - Lower AL should be hovering around 360" annually as of this writing..... All I can do in the way of riding is to sit on the Busa in the garage and make 'Vrooom' noises. Late summer / early fall here is like winter up north when it comes to riding.

Jules, I promise, I'll ride over there one day, your just so far away. Busawhipped and Semi know what I mean and they understand I am sure.... They have made that ride and surely feel my apprehension.

Ok, its 1320hrs Bama time and I am about to dive into a cocktail.

Thanks again everyone!

Happy Birthday Randyman!

Have you been riding that Ducati again? Flash flooding all over the South :laugh:

BTW: I saw a 1098 R (tri color) a 1198 Stock NEW and a 1098 S at the Ducati dealer here last week (salivated about an hour).

Lastly, I found a very nice clean almost new 2007 GSXR1K that I have now acquired and am setting up for track use!

See you at Barber?

Happy Birthday! :cheerleader: I'm not sure about your age, but just remember you're only as old as you feel! :thumbsup:

Back