Stuck in ATL

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
Flight from MO was delayed and instead of letting me know there was no way I was making my connection, they let me board and arrive in ATL as my plane to Dayton was backing out. Looks like I will be getting comfy on an airport chair tonight...:banghead:

Maybe you should have paid more attention to the flight updates...instead of yappin' on the phone :laugh:
Posted via Mobile Device

Flight from MO was delayed and instead of letting me know there was no way I was making my connection, they let me board and arrive in ATL as my plane to Dayton was backing out. Looks like I will be getting comfy on an airport chair tonight...:banghead:

At least you're halfway home...if there's an upside.

There used to be a late (11:30ish) flight to Cincinnati from ATL. You might investigate that option...assuming you didn't fly Air Tran.

Try sleeping on the floor of a Mexican airport for two days because your flight was canceled due to hurricane conditions....not fun!

Looks like the last Cincinnati flight left at 9:30 and has already arrived. Sorry.

I have check all the options...Indy, Cinci, Columbus, Louisville. Just too late. Thanks for looking. And I flew Delta...

Sorry John, I have to fly quite a bit, and I understand your frustration.

I've laid on the carpet at Hartsfield before, not comfy. Good luck on getting home.

I use to travel for business all the time and nothing I hated worse than getting home a day later than scheduled. Good luck. :beerchug:

Last edited:

Maybe it was gay flight attendant revenge.. :rofl:

why sleep in the airport, plenty of places around there to get a room. Been stuck in ATL before, then agian I've been stuck in ORD, SFO, DFW and a number of others :laugh: I always get a room, go out and eat something (even though Popeyes is the shiznit :laugh: ) and head back in the morning. Hope you made it home today :beerchug:

Back