Streetntrack

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Not sure if anyone else jumped in on the ZZZ chain group purchase, but just wanted to leave some Feedback for Charles.

Got my ZZZ chain today, and it was packaged better than a chain should be packaged...lol. Price was awesome, shipping was very fast, communication was very good (ups tracking and paypal shipping notice), and the deal went down flawless from start to finish.

I've ordered a few things from him this winter, and he has always taken care of me. Example...UFO sent me the wrong color undertail, so I shipped it back to Extreme Graphics in Canada (Not cheap to ship out of the Country). I let Charles know the situation and he said in his typical calm voice.."Let me know the shipping and I will credit it to you" - And he did exactally that...no bickering, no issues, a man of his word.

I've been on this Carbon Fiber kick lately, and for the people who have got that same bug as me, you know all to well how hard it can be to get parts from Over-Sea's...well Charles has continued to come through for me with the gear, and everything has come packaged awesome and no damage, and very reasonable pricing.

Still waiting on a part from NWS, but hey...Im sure if Charles had control over NWS production and Shipping, I would have had the thing long-ago.

I know this is a long post to say thanks, but I think he deserves alot of praise. Does Charles ever sleep, and does he read every post on this forum and a few others? Im starting to think this is true, because Charles always seems to answer threads, and offer up his suggestions and help a fellow member out, all hours of the day on this forum and a few others.

Thanks again Charles....your service's are appreciated.

John

Val,
Are those Marchessini Wheels ?
CZ's
smile.gif

Thanks again Charles....your service's are appreciated.[/QUOTE]
+1

Charle's runs a good old fashioned business: Fair,fast and reliable.

<!--EDIT|newmill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141434712 -->

Glad to have some positive things said on the org. Way to go Charles!
beerchug.gif

Back