Stopped by the kawi dealer today.

quikbusa

Donating Member
Registered
My girls uncle works at the kawi and honda dealership, so I went by to get a free t-shirt. The shirt says "motorcycles rule" on the front and their logo on the back, but doesnt say brands. They are pretty sweet.

When I walked in there, there, was a black 14 on the right and then the red and blue behind that. I was stunned they had all three colors in stock. Her uncle was walking me out and I asked if they were selling. He said, "Nah, they were hyped up, but they are not selling well. I wouldnt buy one. He said you made a wise choice getting the 06 Busa. He also said that the 14 was designed to beat the busa, but it doesnt.

The 14 did do one the the busa cant. Her uncle grilled me a hot dog on my way out of the dealership. The foreman grill came in handy, I was hungry!

Needless to say I walked out there with a smile. Thought I would share...

Busa
cool.gif

face7.gif

I hear the ZX 13.5 is the fastest

Hot Dog cooker on the planet!
umnik.gif

Saw ZX-14 at my dealership the other day. Since I rarely ride at the max-it matters little to me which one beats the other. In my mind, the 'busa still has the name and the looks. I'll NEVER be sorry I bought my '06 Cranberry/black baby!!

Well he just needs to get the word out on the selection he has, and trust me they will sell, for full retail.

Not that I am saying they are lying but he got 30 HP with exhaust race fuel and a PC?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?? That is the best HP gain ever in the history of motorcycles. What are they pushing for real numbers anyone know?

rock.gif

Back