stop light:ZX9:drag race: BIG SCARE!!

OB_c_rod2000

Registered
i know this will probably get me attacked by kirk and so on.I was not punching cars or whatever they think. i was out cruisin tonight and seen one of my not so buddy "buddys" and his zx9. Needless to say he was not talking all the shtt that he does when im not around. We were bullshitn and he said "a smokin tire is a happy tire". Needless to say i felt the need to show off (and leave him in the dust).I was insanely stupid and will never do this again!! I did not heat up the tire. I did not holeshot lightly. i have stock clutch still. i dropped the hammer so damn hard i laid a giant S through the intersection! I can do doughnuts, sit on the tank burnouts ect.So i know what to do and how to react when this stuff happens.And this scared the shtt out of me!i regained it and was in a cold sweat! I will never dragrace unprepd ever again. Big lesson learned!My buddies got a kick out of it sayin "wow that was cool blah ,blah, ect." i just playd it off. I know for a fact if it was someone else not as familiar with the "burnout charecteristics" they would have dumped it , no problem.Im not talkin shtt , just have seen it before. I cant get over how big of a jackasss i am. fk me!! No joke i did a holeshot like i had a 9" over arm and mickey street/slick!!

Quick question is this gonna happen at the track with this clutch??

Just run by Mirror Image before you go to the track and have him put the clutch mod in...It should only take a few minutes to get done...

gsxrboy, no offense but i am not a complete idiot. i had a drag bike before this thing. i am very mechanicly inclined and dont like other people messin with my sht. not mad just sayin. is it supposed to be nice thurs. if so you goin to royal oak?

Back