gsxrboy, good story

OB_c_rod2000

Registered
if you dont remember i live in woodhaven(downriver). there are a few guys around here that are starting their own polishing buiz type thing. anyway i was in wyandotte cruisin last night and saw them. they had a project busa for the summer. well its done. full polished black/gry with nos, and swingarm.im pretty sure hes not on the site. its almost one of those all show no go type deals. i dont know what kind of swingarm it was but looked like sht.i asked him to run me anywhere just through 3rd or so and he started whinning. my insurance blah, blah, blah,. yeah he should spank me but i just wanted to see where i would be at racing something like that. another thing, a friend of his has seen him ride and said he is afraid of it. they also have seen me ride and said i would get a better time out of it no prob. why dont people use there stuff? i think he was worried i might give him a run in front of his boys.lol anyway he will prob. be down at the races now and maybe to miland. oh yeah, hes never taken it to miland. i dont think he has a lockup either. Poser comes to mind.......

C-Rod his name is Les from Downriver Extreme. They buy all there rims from me. I also have tried to get him to run my busa and can't get him to bite. He claims to have the fastest busa around yet, he won't race it. I also know it has never been to the track.

rpolish, yeah it is not les' bike if im right. it is his buddies. he is about 6'0 over 200lbs. for sure. i didnt know he was talking that kind of sht. man guys like gsxrboy and the "serious" racers with lockups and sht will def. kill this guy. he had 3 gauges across the top of the tank?? for nos but ...... im almost positive from what les was telling me is that their is no major engine work or at all. my proof is that he said the bike has never been dynoed.(who would be stupid enough to admit to not having it done right??) it has to run bad. undynoed bikes have a ton of potentiall just waiting to be untaped. anyway like i said all show no go. you cant talk smack without going to the track!! i have talked to les' and those guys. thier cool but professional engine builders/tuners they are not. im sure you know all the guys from bright kawasaki. cool kids but have no idea of how to make a bike fast and RIGHT!!especially since their is not a place really around here anymore(acceleration station) that does respectable tuning work with dyno.i am trailering my bike to motorhead when i tune it.

p.s. hes probably afraid to run it because they think shell blow!!! lol

lockups are the things that really drive you crazy and aren't needed unless you are dumping tons of nitrous or run a turbo.

robino - It's weights that go on your clutch to make it lockup instead of slipping. Saves a lot of clutch plates and fibers! I have one on my streetbike without NOS or a Turbo and love it...

See ya all at the track Wednesday..

Back