hayabusa = grandpa bike??

AZIROC

Registered
so yea, im 24, and my friends cousin came over and while he was over, actually, when i was leaving for work and warming up the bike.. he made the comment that my bike is a grandpa bike.
rock.gif
hes 29 and rider a 04 GSXR600, use 2 have a '02 750, wrecked it now this bike, anywho.. so im like..huh?? and just chalked it up to jealousy.. cause back when i had my '02 R6, and he just got his GSXR, hes all, oh mines faster cause it has FI and a slip-on..blah blah blah... he didnt know i had dont a 520 chain and sprocket change (-1,+2) and when we went out to "test" his theory, i just walked him the whole time. so has anyone else heard this comment?

I pity the fool that ever tells me that. He'd be saying hello to my right fist or be seeing my taillights be he fool enough to accept my challenge for a 60-100. Grandpa that sucka. Ha!

sniff...sniff....sniiiiifffff....

Smell that? Seems to me like there's quite a helping of jealousy...

Aks him to race your "grandpa" bike.....and see which one boogies. After you spank his ass, tell him that he's still cool...and that you'd love to push his wheelchair around in the old folk's home every now and then.

Sounds like a friggin retard...

Nope. At gas pump other day I did hear

"you see that? That's one of those Hi-busas'. That's the fastest made production bike in the world."

I just turned and...
biggrin.gif

Me and my 00 busa went out for a spin last night with 2 05 1ks and a kaw 600. I spanked the sheet out of them all night. The 6 had no chance. One gixxer  did not want to play and the other just could not keep his bike down enough to have a chance . Man did I have a good time. Got to give props to the 05 gixxers . They are to me just as fast if you know how to ride them and towards the end of the night we were all just cruisin and lovin it.

my bike has been told its badass and been told turbo bikes are slow.... who cares what people think. I love my bike
smile.gif

Lets see..... Your bikes a "Grandpa Bike" & his (he's 29) is a 600! If I were twenty-nine and still riding a 600 I'd better do a grown-up check! Better yet, I'd look like a circus clown riding a toy bike! Sounds like he's in denial.......... Go Busafy him!

hes 29 and rider a 04 GSXR600, use 2 have a '02 750, wrecked it now this bike, anywho.. so im like..huh??  
Dont get all wound up about a young beginner, one day after he drinks his milk, he will be big enough to handle a real bike...

Besides, if your a grandpa, the you would be slowing down, probably on a ZX-12R

tounge.gif

so yea, im 24, and my friends cousin came over and while he was over, actually, when i was leaving for work and warming up the bike.. he made the comment that my bike is a grandpa bike.
rock.gif
hes 29 and rider a 04 GSXR600, use 2 have a '02 750, wrecked it now this bike, anywho.. so im like..huh??  and just chalked it up to jealousy.. cause back when i had my '02 R6, and he just got his GSXR, hes all, oh mines faster cause it has FI and a slip-on..blah blah blah... he didnt know i had dont a 520 chain and sprocket change (-1,+2) and when we went out to "test" his theory, i just walked him the whole time.   so has anyone else heard this comment?
Should asked him if he was ready to take off the training wheels and move up to a 1000... haahaa

I had some dude tell me his harley would spank my bike...
ha!! i actually just raced 2 HD's last night... they thought they were the fastest things out there. i just stayed in 2nd and messed with them for a while (let them stay ahead, or just stayed even with them) till around 100, then i just took off.. LOL
Yeah, ironically the only things I have raced here are a few harleys, I let off about a 100 or so after putting bus lengths between us.

Back