stolen im bummed

whzyrd

Registered
Well i went out the the farm where i had my 1970 trans am stored it was in the process of being restored slowly but surley been waiting from my new house. but then i bought my busa so i decided to sell it so sat i went out to take pictures of it to my suprise it wasent there the owner of the farm says while he was out of town his nabor said that someone in a blue chevy pick up picked it up well guess what i have a blue chevy truck but it sure as hell wasent me that picked it up so he didnt bother to call me to see if i had picked it up so from what i gather it has been gone about a month of course it wasent insured so i guess ill just have to live with it the only good thing is all they got was the shell of it i have the complete front end and 2 spare motors and all the stuff i have bought for it in storage so i guess e bay here i come
thanks for listening
Rich

Ouch!
sad.gif
mad.gif

That sucks, man! Maybe you can check and see if it has been found and they didn't know who it belonged to or maybe you can get a new one for restoration.

sorry to hear about your car. File a report and get the VIN listed as stolen.

Make sure your not on the TV show Overhaulin' first !!  
super.gif

Where the owner gets tricked and the car gets tricked out....
dlrumbl

**No, I do not work for Overhaulin' or TLC** Unofficial spokesperson!  
director.gif

<!--EDIT|dlrumbl
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094669685 -->

Back