Stolen helmet!!!

BlkDrgnZ28

Registered
Well saturday night i went to a party that was being for my friends rugby team so i went over not the worst part of town but not the best just ok i guess. Well i parked the bike, locked the helmet on and put my disk lock on and headed in well i only came just for a lil to say high and make my rounds and get out. Well i stayed for about 2 hours or so and when i went to leave my helmet was gone! I thought maybe i was dumb or something and left it on the mirror thinking i was only gonna be a minute so i checked the bushes around my bike looking to see if it got knocked off .... nope! Started looking in cars with my lil flashlight to see if anyone had it in there car ... nope so when i was putting my flashlight back under the seat i saw my d-rings with the stap attatched was cut!!! What f*ckin idiot i hope they actually attempt to ride with it and wreck ... why not just sit a seatbelt around your lap but not buckle it o well it was only a hjc that was about a year and a half old just kinda anoying but im checking ebay and craigslist and been roaming the same neighborhood just not too pleased about it may have to accidentally run some lil wanna be gangster thug over if i see someone wearing it and hope that without the strap that it does them a lot of good

cliffs: someone stole helmet me pissed it gonna rain

May not have been a rider who got it. I was in a McDs one time having lunch and watching my bike in the lot with my black Shoei hanging on the mirror. This "Goth" kid (black hair, all black cloths, black eye makeup, about 14) on a skateboard came by, saw my helmet, stopped and started looking around and in the McDs window. I new what he was up to and headed out the door, he saw me coming and took off down the walk on the board in a real hurry. Little **** was going to grab my black helmet to add to his bedroom shelf goth collection.

Post up a pick, someone here might see it on CL or Fleabay or somewhere else... I've seen a few for sale ("strap is cut, but you can fix it cheap")...

Lucky for you, you made it home safely. There was a post a couple months ago about someone's helmet getting stolen. They didn't make it home.

Stupid little thug. I hope they are caught and charged with attempted murder. :madfire:

What a POS.

Sorry, brother...

Any ideas on what you're going to shop for to replace it?

That really sucks. Had the same thing happen to me a few years ago--cut the damn strap!!! Now I take it with me whenever I park the bike. Is nothing safe?????:deadhorse:

Had one stolen a few years back, and it was a cheapy, Now it comes with me or on the bike within eye site.

the exact reason i never left my helmet on my bike ever unless i was very close by. It always came with me everywhere. You were lucky it was a cheap HJC.

Hey post picks and I will watch this side of Florida for craigslist ads, I am on there alot.

Sorry to hear your Lid was stolen but this reminds me when I get home I need to put my brake bole back in my bike for my RoadLoK went to the track and took it out and when I went to grab it today when I went to Lunch it was not there I was really nervous when I left my bike because there was no place to sit were I culd see my bike.

What a POS.

Sorry, brother...

Any ideas on what you're going to shop for to replace it?

i've been looking at his bright icon death from above, the arai jolly roger or the blue icon decay helmet

i really like the death from above but im worried it might be too flashy or would rather have the arai jolly roger but i wanted something with blue in it instead of just black

helmets-icon-racing-street-2008-men-mainframe-death-from-above.jpg

2008_Arai_RX-7_Corsair_Hayes_Replica_Helmet_Jolly_Roger.jpg

icon_helmet_decay_blue_300.JPG

my old helmet looked like this but there was a small sticker on the back that was a lightning bolt in a circle the sticker was black over the silver paint where the dot sticker used to be here's what they both looked like

HJC%20CL15%20Orbit%20Blue.jpg

untitled.JPG

I've never left my helmet on my bike, it goes where I go. Heard a story where a guy left his helmet on his bike and when he went to put it on some A$$ wipe had taken a leak in it.

kinda want to go actually put my 12 ga to use park it in the same spot with the helmet just like it was and wait :guns: :grim:

Back