Stolen dragbike in Pomona CA

mathews

Registered
Please help.Roy Koch Summit ET finals D2 winner had his truck trailer and all equipment stolen from a hotel parking lot in Pomona Ca last night.He drove all the way from Florida to participate in the NHRA Winternationals tjis weekend.Its a 2002 ZX12 based dragbike btw

had his truck trailer and all equipment stolen

That does suck. I can't help from where I'm at, sorry. But if the above is true then it might help if you posted more info.

What year and color of truck and trailer? Maybe someone in the area might come across it if they knew what to look for.

That's one reason I keep Onstar active so if some low life could break in to my vehicle and steal it - Onstar could tell the cops where it's at (maybe)
depending on how good the thieves were.

Hope he gets his stuff back and they catch the jerks that took it and send them to prison for a good long time. :crowbar:

mother f-ers....... smh. thats the third trunk n trailer I've heard stolen this year from different venues. $20 will buy u everything u need to put a kill switch in ANY vehicle.

wat a sinkn feeln that musta been walkn outta the hotel room into the parking lot to see ur chit gone! really hate thieves. I make it my personal mission every nite to put them in jail!:banghead:

remember: it will NEVER happen to you till it happens to YOU....

Seems to be the hit of choice, hotel parking lots for venues of big events. They get BASS tournament guys all the time too. They used to just empty the rod lockers but now its the entire trailers and boat. Entire $60k boats loaded with another $10k of electronics and gear. What if its some pro ring that just looks for big venues and picks off a couple at each one? Hope they catch those POS losers.

Coming from an NHRA drag race family from LaVerne, CA. all I can say is only in Pomona! that sucks!

Back