Stolen Busa

weasel

Registered
Weds 05.05.04, Time approx 4.00 - 5.00am, bike taken from a private carpark in Neasden, London NW10, thieves cut through English chain with aceteline cutter/arc welding kit and lifted into back of van... Gang of 7 guys did this using a ratty white Toyata Hiace van (video tape to prove this, unfortunately picture gives no ID on vehicle used).

Reg W411 URK, Silver/Blue, 11,200 miles, minter, blue screen, number plate said 'BING BONG JIMBO'S GONE' along bottom edge, blue holographic numbers on plate.

Fitted with Meta alarm/immo, Alpha-Dots, U-lock through forks, English chain through swing-arm and round a lamp post - what more can a man do?

This really f**king sucks, that's 2 bikes nicked in just under a year (Blackbird last time), reward for conviction (unless I get them first).

Info to: weasel121@hotmail.com

Cheers people

Sorry to hear about the bike, Weasel. Good luck on catching those Rat(no offense) bastards!

Hopefully the Busa gods smile on you and let you catch them first. I'm sure you would like to 'discuss' a few things with them....
wink.gif

I feel your pain mine (Busa 2001) was stolen too. I hope you get the Bas....... and hopefully your bike too.

Always hate it weasel, because it could be anyone of us. Guess if they want it they're going to get it. We can only make it harder for them.

guns.gif
theives

..I have friends there.. will transfer your post to some forums I know..

best of luck on recovering the bike..

Sorry to hear the bad news M8, its an absolute bastard and it takes so long to get over it,if ever...as well as all the insurance ramifications.

Assume you will be watching E-bay in case the scumbags do the strip down for spares. You just wish you could catch these lowlifes on their own and give them a good hiding.

I had a VFR800 stolen in Amsterdam 2 years ago sfter the Dutch TT. The lads I was with just had to see those well known places there. We were only away from the bikes for 20 minutes but that was long enough. Had to get a taxi to the port Ijmuiden, then got totally pissed on the boat overnight, then a taxi from Newcastle to Yorkshire. The RAC reimbursed both the taxi fares.  

Hope you can get over it in time!
cheers
Delboybusa

sorry to hear about that
hope we can catch those scumbags and skin them alive
i would love to tie theirs b***s to my busarip it off by drag them like the way they used to punish people in EGYPT those bygone days(tie to horses and pull them the opposite sides). only difference this a 150-160 horsepower.

i can feel the misery.. i lost mine 2 weeks back and one last year.

hope you get it back. best of luck

sorry to hear about that
hope we can catch those scumbags and skin them alive
i would love to tie theirs b***s to my busarip it off by drag them like the way they used to punish people in EGYPT those bygone days(tie to horses and pull them the opposite sides). only difference this a 150-160 horsepower.

i can feel the misery.. i lost mine 2 weeks back and one last year.

hope you get it back. best of luck

Back