!!!!STOCK COMPUTER HELP!!!

stangfreak91

Registered
OK. This is the problem. I have a 2002 SE busa. When I bought my Hindle Pro full pipe I had my installer "FLASH" my stock computer. Bike ran ok with this, You could smell that is was running way rich! Bought PCIIIR and installed and mapped myself. MY problem is after the intall and a few trips to the track! the bike is just not getting the job done at the track! , numbers are way down and the bike still runs very rich. My question is this>

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO SET THE STOCK COMPUTER BACK TO ZERO!SO THAT IS DOESN'T CONFLICT WITHTHE PC3R

when you have a modified ecu and add a mapped powercommander to it, its gonna give you problems cuz your doubling up!

you will have to take the bike to a tuner that can put a zero map back in the ecu. then use the powercommander.

I am pretty sure if you use a power commander you can set the ECU back to zero.
At least on my USB it shows that as an option

If you do it properly and map the bike on the dyno it will not make any difference.

Mine was flashed when I had my pipes done, when the turbo went in the extra fuel computer takes care of it.

Do it properly and go to the dyno, you wont regret it.

PS. I understand not everyone has easy access to a dyno shop.

Best of luck.

Cheers
Ross

a dyno tune would clear up everything. just adding a PC at this point would not help since your base map has been altered.

You can still lean it out by yourself though...

Figure out where its running rich, low, medium, or high RPM... Then use the buttons on the PC to do the tuning from here... This is more of a coarse/fine
biggrin.gif
adjustment... It will decrease fuel in the current bad or increase fuel in the current band by a percentage...

I have had to do this myself and it works great... ;)

Keep in mind that increasing / decreasing using the button adjustment by just 1 bar makes a BIG difference... I decreased two bars on the low end from a map that was close to my setup and she wouldn't even start...
tounge.gif

Good Luck...

<!--EDIT|Cloud9
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127175023 -->

Back