stock cans wanted

I have a set of polished stock can's one can has three little dents but has ben polished over .I also have the full stock exhuast. Will let it go cheap. Make an offer.

[This message has been edited by Doug McMaster (edited 09 June 2000).]

Jason-I have a set of stock cans for my 2000 busa with 0 miles on them. I laso have a set of TBR slip-ons with 200 miles that I will also sell you. I have decided to go with a full system. E-mail me an offer at KJBdances@aol.com.

Jason,

My TBR exhaust should be here in 4-5 days, I'd be interested in getting rid of the stock exhaust, make me an offer...:^)

Jason, I have the full exhaust system off my blu/slv 00, with only 210 miles on them the system is and perfect condition, i can sell for $100, and you pay for shipping, e-mail user104012@aol.com

[This message has been edited by busababy (edited 18 June 2000).]

got them, thanks. I will however buy anyones full stock exhaust system for $100 + shipping. (I need the pipes also) - for cans I will pay $50 + shipping. thanks

I have a set of stock cans one of which I started polishing and quit beccause it was too much work without the correct tools. I will take $75 and you pay sipping. Otherwise they are perfect condition.

don
Rotts4u@aol.com

I am looking for stock cans as well since I gutted mine out.....willing to pay 100-150 for new condition ones....way to loud now....I will put a pipe on full race which is much quieter but for now need to put stock cans back on....draws to much attention from the people in blue....Sounds great and runs fine but...I didn't want it louder than my last bikes full race system...which was loud.

Back