Wheels for Sale

OB_c.dolan

Registered
Jeff W : Please contact me, to make arrangements. Can send deposit, tomorrow, with balance COD. If you could, find out about shipping cost, including insurance. I'll be gone most of the day, but drop me an e-mail @ : chrisdolan@webtv.net I'll give you my phone number, once contact is made. Looking to use on Busa I'm dragracing. I have a friend that can use my extra OEM mag. Thanks much.

Been out most of the day since my posting, I will make a list of responders and start the reply in the morning.

Very interested. E-mail: chrisdolan@webtv.net Questions: Why selling ? Do OEM disks, and sprocket bolt on ? What's included with wheels ? bearings, spacers, sprocket carrier ? Condition of wheels ? How long run ? Rim width and diameter ? Thanks much.

I didnt realize they were even made anymore, let alone for those models. I remember they were very light and accused of poor strength.
Jeff, why dont you post those answers and if chris declines I'll takem.

Ok here goes:

They will will bolt right on your Busa out of the box. All you need to supply are the stock brake rotors f/r. All bearings, spacers, etc are included. I think I even have a new 530 sprocket I can throw in, (I dont use 530) Sprocket Spec. ultra light alum., 40T.

The Techno wheels do not use the stock cush drive, one is included and busa/gsxr750 sprockets bolt right on. If you look at my web page, you can see that I don't really care for the stock cush drive assy (weak at best).

Marchesini bought out Techno last year, T.A.W Vehicle Concepts (out of Denver, CO) is the USA distributor for both wheels. Ted Waibel is the man who sold them to me.

They have been on my Hayabusa for around 6-9 months, I want to sell for another type of wheel (carbon to keep in the spirit of the rest of my bike). Nothing wrong with them, a few small paint chips on the rear wheel. I guess I can take pics and e-mail if you would like.

So far as stregnth: most mag wheels can be broken with a single crash, or pothole. I have not had a single problem. I don't do wheelies (way old for that), and have not crashed with them.

In short, they would be keepers for me *if* I was not crazy in wanting carbon wheels.

Any more questions?

Back