Stock 2008 Busa Mirrors

pohl99

Banned
Probably posting in the wrong place (sorry), but today I had parked my bike a little too much at a decline and just the right amount of wind pushed it forward.  ?"Luckily"? I was standing right there when it happened and was able to catch it for the most part with my leg.  So, not too much damage (to the bike - the leg is sore
sad.gif
)!  Just a little on the left stock can, which I was gonna replace anyway... and a few scratches on the left side-mirror.

So, stupid move - I know better, but if anyone wants to part with their stock left mirror (or the set) for free, a price or maybe even a trade for my stock seat??... I would be much obliged.  OR, if you know where I can get a replacement for cheap, any suggestions?  One friend suggested removing the mirrors altogether and putting caps over the drill-holes.  Possibly, but I like to be safe.
smile.gif

Just small scratches, but when your bike is brand-new (750 miles), it kinda bothers you maybe just a little.
smile.gif

Thanks!

- Pohl99
2008 Orange (the fastest color ;)

smile.gif

Sorry to hear about the incident, yo. Also, for the 08's, the black/charcoal is really the fastest color. The orange was actually named 'best poser'.
laugh.gif

Good luck with the mirrors.

Scar

The same thing happen to me. I need a stock left mirror as well. So if anyone else has one and would like to get rid of it please let me know. Be careful when you park your Busa's on a hill. It don't take much for them to tip over.....AND IT SUCKS when it does......

Yes mine rolled to but I caught it and the mirror hit my truck and broke. Anyone got one or know where at a decent price

Back