Starting my boys out on a SUZUKI

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
My friend's 5-yr old son has a Suzuki quadrunner...I finally got around to taking my boys over to ride it...

Sam will be 4 in September, and let me tell you, he mastered it in a matter of minutes! He was slowing down in the turns, able to stop on a dime and not toss himself over the top...he had some trouble with the helmet, and the Suzuki was governed down a bit to avoid my having a sudden heart attack...

David will be 2 in less than a month, and even he took a spin and mastered getting it up to speed and braking! Okay, it was governed way down for Dave 'cause Mom here was in the middle of a heart attack by this time...

The pics suck...digital pics printed on HP photo paper then scanned by my offices' crappiest scanner...you get the idea...but, both of my boys rode it like champs...it was funny, but I can foresee many, many heart attacks and screaming in my future with these two and toys WITH ENGINES...ughhh....

boys_on_Suzuki2.jpg

Some of Dave...my wonder child that seems to already know all about riding things with engines...he's going to be my terror on wheels!  
wow.gif

boys_on_Suzuki1.jpg

Awfully cute, Va.....awfully cute! Heheh...just be REEEAAALLL thankful the munchkins know nothin about gettin the front up.

I think I'll be able to hear you scream from here....
biggrin.gif

Too cute Michelle ... thanks for the pics ... hey they will be begging to 'borrow' caesar before too long
smile.gif

Michelle,
As one parent to another be ready for this in about 5 months. I don't know what it is about kids these days but they can do way more than I could at there ages. Oh maybe I just sucked at everything!!
biggrin.gif

7261.jpg

I'M NOT READY HOWLIN!!  

Someone better give me some magic pills so I won't worry so much!  
sad.gif
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "can't spell"|1087496014 -->

Excellent post! Man, it's great to see kids ridin' and enjoyin' it like that. I can only imagine how nervous my mom must have been when I started ridin' mc's and four wheelers. Didn't take me long at all to figure out how to stand 'em up.
wink.gif

Great to see, Michelle! I know it had to be a little tough for you to watch, but it must have been fun for you to see! Thanks for the pics!

Yer gonna have more fun than you thought possible!

Now go get yerself & poppa a couple of dirt scooters!

Great family activity!
cool.gif

Back