stand spindle thingys

agentadam

Registered
I normally work around this technique lighter bikes but now i need a set of those thingy mabobs to use a jack stand thing on these beast.

Is there a factory location where they simply screw in, can you recommend a set and are they standard width for most stands?

What is a good universal stand? What type of brand/prices should i look out for if i have to go to the stealers.

Why would a need a front set?

I beleive the thingamajiggers your speaking of are spools.

You can find them on Ebay

Orrrrrrrr you can get a rear stand that does not require them ( Redline stands ) It will pick your bike up from under the swingarm,

Redline is also a Org Sponsor

Got some good advice there, pardner. :beerchug:

Always recommend shopping with the .oRg sponsors before headin' out onto the prairie.

(wow...I don't know where that whole John Wayne thing just came from...:laugh:) Oh, well.

im sure any dealer or motorcycle accessory store, or like john wayne said:laugh:..or try the sponsors on the forum, almost positive they got em

These are what I have. Cycle Gear - MOTOBOSS: Swingarm Spools,

Blanca posted up some that are a little bigger. Just depends on what you want. Also, the ones Blanca posted will not sratch like the ones I have. :beerchug:

I like the plastic/delrin ones for that reason. My brother had some black aluminum ones and even with rubber coated forks on stand they still scratched up. He paid like 40 bucks for them too !
I like big beefy spools with strong bolts. I leave bike on stand for extended periods and dont want to come home and fine my cheap spool decided to snap while I was out !

Back