Staintune

Samm

Registered
I got my new Staintunes. They fit right on with no problems. The fit and finish is outstanding. They are so much lighter than the stock cans. I am very happy with them. Wish I could go for a ride but the weather sucks here.
I made a video. I hope it works.

Go here:
- 08 Busa Staintunes[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Doyle. I think I got the Video link working. Check it out. Brake lines are on the way from Street And Track, HEL lines.

Yep it works.. :thumbsup: That sounds and looks sweet. :bowdown:
Cool deal on the lines. Is that your shop? ???

I got my new Staintunes. They fit right on with no problems. The fit and finish is outstanding. They are so much lighter than the stock cans. I am very happy with them. Wish I could go for a ride but the weather sucks here.
I made a video. I hope it works.

Killer vid! Those sound AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

I have always loved Staintune... they make pipes that are god-like in every way (um... except their ginormous price tag)

Polished to perfection, welded seamsto die for, and *true* lifetime packing... they cost so damn much because they are worth it. :beerchug:

Last edited:
Yeah Warchild you are right about the price. The only bad thing about them. But I feel they are worth it. This is the 3rd pair I have had on bikes. I had a pair on a 1995 Triumph Daytona, a pair on a 2006 ZX14, and now these. All where made very well and looked awesome but where very pricey.

Back