Spring/summer trip ideas. who might attend

MidnightBusainSD

Busa Rancher
Donating Member
Registered
Well with all that has been going on i've been still trying to plan a summer trip for myself. Granted i would love to attend the Busa Bash at Deals Gap but that is just not gona be possible for me this year it just is not at the right time for me

So i am Looking at AMA Road America In Elk hart Lake WI

June 2-4 Road America
Superbike Doubleheader
County Road J 53020
Elkhart Lake, WI  
www.roadamerica.com
Tickets: 800.365.RACE (7223)

Or Attending Cycle Fest again at Copper Mountain Colorado.
Which has been twoards the end of AUGUST
August 26-27, TBA - Denver, CO (double-header)<<< on the AMA website they have SuperMotocross event there

And i was just sending some feelers out and see what people might be attending what events cause i wouldn;t mind meetin up with some new members or if some people was up for some riding alright. Get back to me please or post up alright./

Im hopeing Boostin Berserk will be ready by Road america she got a full strip down and rebuild so he will be rippen and raring to go for the new year. hehe

<!--EDIT|MidnightBusainSD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141651652 -->

No go on either,Todd and I can guess you didnt make it to Bike Week.
sad.gif

Most of my trips this summer will be on the eastside of the country, so I dont believe we will be hooking up anytime soon. Anyway did you get any of your planned project we talked about completed this winter and howz your Dad been feeling lately, I hope he's been having more sunny dayz verses the cloudly ones .

Holla
Ty

well my new job will likely allow me the chance to get to Cyclefest... I'm sure as hell gonna plan it into the calendar, so if those dates are firm, I'm gonna shoot for it. The draw back is I might have a rented HD or something when I get there.... or be bikeless
sad.gif
but I wanna check it out and get some riding in like last year
cool.gif

I am going to road America for the AMA races, I just got my hotel about a week ago. Anyone else from here going?

I'll probably be heading up to RA that Saturday or Sunday. It's a semi-annual tradition for me and a friend. Would be great to meet some other Busa pilots.

Count me in for Road America
cool.gif

Cycle Fest would be great, and would like to go...just a little too far out to plan at this point.
wink.gif

Also, if anyone is going to the Busa Bash from the loacal area, let me know. I have a double room with kitchen booked for 3 days, and if a couple of the guys cant make it down from the local area (You know who you are) I will make an open invite to anyone without a place to stay.

Well the way things are going i'm hopeing to attend Road america So i will probly post up at a later date mabey we can get alittle group together for some rideing and mabey some grub or extra caricular activites

Havent been to RoadAmerica in about twelve years or so. I think I rode my old 1970 R75/5 to it. Be nice to take a Busa there for sure!

HHHHHHMMMMMM, Road America.................What do ya think pops? LOL

<!--EDIT|GSXTacy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141797796 -->

Back