SPRING is here AND my WINTER project is almost over! What ya think?

Sincere#1

Registered
I have a few loose ends to tie up my winter project is almost over!!! Just waiting on my pegs to get back from powdercoat!:thumbsup: BUt heres a sneak peak! Lemme know what u guys think!???:beerchug:

IMAG0143.jpg

IMAG0138.jpg

IMAG0144.jpg

I like chrome on other peoples bikes. Have you posted pics of it on here before? I'm interested in seeing the rest of it...

So far so good.

I see speaker grills.. But what are the tiny grills on the ends?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

Never posted pics before i got the tail apart right now waiting on my rearsets to be powder coated. What other grills????

Thanks fellas! took me about a week to get those speakers right where i wanted them made that whole piece from scratch...

u wouldnt believe how ridiculously loud they are!!! to give an idea. i never turn it up all the way... tried it gave me a head ache... Suprised nobody noticed the lil knob....:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:rofl: No thats the reflection off the windscreen.... Good eye! my rear sets should be in tomorrow. hopefully i can get more pics up by the weekend...

Did you have to pull the cluster to put on the chrome bezel??I want to do the same but was wondering how to put the bezel on take the cluster out??

Yup U have to take out the cluster. 2 bolts on the metal bracket. unplug the harness. and its about 8 screws on the back of the cluster.....:thumbsup:

Back