Spring bashers in cabins!!! Whos in for a keg/two??

Post up if you are in for a kegger, I have good rates for whatever kind of beer we want if we want to just bring a keg or two for the weekend... im thinking we will need two if we have 6+ drinkers.

QUARTER BARREL OF COORS LIGHT / LABATT BLUE - - 85$ EACH
Quarter barrel is nearly exactly 4 cases-
96 beers.
3 nights @ 6 guys that puts us at 11 beers a day, if only 6 are drinking off of it-- which i doubt will happen.

3 nights at 7 guys puts us at 9 beers a day, which is cake (but I'm 21, so you know how that is..)

copy and paste if this sounds like something you want in on.
Understand, 7 guys splitting 2 quarter kegs comes out to about 200 exactly, maybe a little over, with tap rentals.

6 guys splitting 2 kegs = 34$ each, roughly
7 guys splitting 2 kegs = 29.5$ each, roughly.
not bad prices if we have some drinkers, plus then we dont have to worry about the crap "dry county" laws.

copy and paste if you are interested, we will be there the 22nd through the 25th.

BOARD NAME:
NAME:
DOWN FOR SOME DRINKING:
I WILL BE DRINKING: WOMANS (LIGHT) BEER / MANS (REGULAR) BEER

ex)
BOARD NAME: Peregrine Falcon89
NAME: Colton Meng
DOWN FOR SOME DRINKING: HELL YES.
I WILL BE DRINKING: MANS (REGULAR) BEER

:lol:

It's a good idea but I don't know how it's gonna fly.

I am up for a keg of chocolate milk!!!! And I am talking whole fat too baby!!! And some chocolate cake..........:beerchug:

I've got a shop up here thats family friends- they can fill / deliver the kegs and I'll just tie them down next to the busa's in our truck.

oh cmon, I hear all of these big dogs talking, and now all i hear is a bunch of pups. :laugh:

Pups? The FOG's arent the ones suggesting a Frat kegger party...we are serious men doing serious drinking staying up seriously late and getting seriously hurt flying down seriously steep hills on seriously cool mechanic creepers!

NO, Seriously! :thumbsup:

Just figured out that my wife and I could down a pony keg in 2 days. Better bring more beer.

How ypu gonna chill them... And colton.. Bring some dat licorish stuff.... Nothing like pharmicutical grade mess u up. That stuff makes mason jars like baby bottles lol:welcome:

You need to be there, did you hear about uncle Hughbert? :whistle:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Yes, but unfortunately I'm going to have to pay my respects to the man here, not there with a bunch of fun loving people that I want to meet more than anything.... Family obligations at Easter. :rulez:

Yes, but unfortunately I'm going to have to pay my respects to the man here, not there with a bunch of fun loving people that I want to meet more than anything.... Family obligations at Easter. :rulez:

I can understand that, well, not really, i dont like my family, but yeah, i got ya:laugh:

Back