Spray kits?

nitrous kits have evolved alot in the last few years. if ya want to rely on yourself or your tuner to read a plug and make the bike go fast than go with a wet. i use nx but nos is at least equal imo.
if ya want to use your ecu and pc to tune for nitrous than go with a dry kit.less money and ive heard good things about a&j controllers and cust. service.
if your gonna shoot a big shot (100 hp or more) id use wet. im buildin a big motor and am gettin rid of all my nitrous stuff if ya wanna go with a wet kit.:cool:
oh ya, you asked about et.....heheheheehehe. thats the trouble with nitrous, its too easy to just change jets for a better et, thats why my kit is for sell. i went 8.74 @ 167 mph on stock motor, then wanted more of course. three rebuilds later....kit for sell.

<!--EDIT|portagee
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069135815 -->

as soon as my clutch was all the way out...the button was pushed. i love the schnitz two dial box. the front tire would just float. 131 mph at half track. should have stuck with that tune up for a while but nitrous is bad for me:blush:

well im lookin for a decent dry kit. my competition is puttin one on his, and i'm not gonna let him beat me..

The last time I was at the track...A car that was running nitrous was at the tree...The next thing I knew...We were ducking shat was flying everywhere...The engine blew...They kept hollering shut that nitrous off...  :devil:

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069247323 -->

when done right, it is very safe. but I wouldnt expect them to get it right where you are...... :bounce:

You said you wanna sell yours? How much? What kind? Schnitz box too?
nx wet kit,2.5 pound satin finish bottle,nos press. guage,7 lb.industrial fuel pump(upgraded from the 4lb. pump that comes with kit),schnitz two dial controller,20lb. mother bottle with about 10lbs still in it,,,2.5 lb. bottle is still full also, everything listed here for a grand. all youll need to install and go is a bottle bracket and jets (i drilled my jets like an idiot) if your interested, email at fastslvrbusa@aol.com oh, and also a nx purge valve also comes with.

just did some checking ORIENT EXPRESS $889.00 STAR RACING $711.00 SCHNITZ $757.00 spencercycle did not have price listed ? THERE HAS BEEN A PRICE INCREASE!WE ARE ALWAYS WILLING TO TRY TO MATCH ALL DEALS!!!

Good to see someone will.
cool.gif

He's given me some good prices. I just have to decide which route to take with Bike Rob. I'll get with you after Xmas on the Tree and some other stuff.

for what your thinking I do a A&J controler, and one of thier NO2 systems, the setup is very easy and can be done on a dyno with a sniffer, very easy, very safe way to boost power

I've got the A&J box for sell. With stock fuel psi it's a 60HP kit or if you bump up the fuel it's a 150HP. $300 shipped to ya(usa).

Back