Sportbike video / clips

I would listen to some classical. Metal tends to make me wanna puck. But I'll be realistic here, no music is better than some music on a motorcycle! Just my opinion!

sorry.........got my edits goofed up.......next

<!--EDIT|scottybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098927357 -->

Whats Wrong with country?  Dude where to start?
rock.gif

OH and YOU owe me $15 dude.  You mentioned 12 stones a long while back, so I went a plunked down some bones after hearing the one Track in Redline Extreme's Southern Chaos...  Holy Crap does 12 Stones SUCK... Crappity Crap Crap!!  Sorry BUT the album was just sorry as hell.  Victims of the corporate strategy I guess but just a week ass album...  I cannot remember the name of it...  They have one decent song... Broken...  Otherwise just more Craprock.  He he he...

Christian Rock???  He he he    Dude I don't even need to take a swipe at this...  Christian rock is like Low Carb Beer...  Sounds like a neat idea until you are actually exposed to it, then the true horror of it all sends you running...

Christian rock is merely music made for folks who are too damn skeered to admit they like some heavy Music....  It's OK man, you can admit it...  I won't tell no one...  But really, you don't go to hell for listening to Marlyn Manson, or Genitorturers, or Skinny Puppy, or even Thrill Kill Kult or KMFDM...  Your safe Bro... No where in the Bible does it specify no hard core music allowed...  
thumbs-up.gif
Rev.........buddy................sorry about you not liking 12 Stones............I love it..........................but then again, I also listen to country on occasion(whenever i'm working on house projects.....inspires me to work.....don't know why!!) OK..............you can puke now!!!

Just remember......I didn't tell you to buy it!!!!! I just mentioned that it was one of my favorite bands right now!!!

Btw........on music........I personally think all music is just that.....music. However, it's the lyrics that speak to me and I think speak to a lot of others. You are right........I won't go the hell if I listen to them, but come on dude......you were from here.....ever hear of Columbine? (Manson wasn't to blame, but his name sure got mentioned a lot!!)

I think what you put into your head matters.........the rythm or the beat or the acoustic versus screamin' guitar doesn't matter much......choose your favorite..................but the words speak volumes.

I've got two teenagers, so I try to be real careful about what I let them listen to................I can't control everything, but I do dictate what they listen to around the house. Also I refuse to be the kind of parent who says "Do what I say, not what I do!!" Somehow the lyrics to most Marylin Manson songs just don't seem to promote happy, healthy kids.............for instance here are the lyricsto one of his songs picked at random(hope I caught all of the profanity!!!)

"Get Your Gunn"

Godda#n your righteous hand
I eat innocent meat
The housewife I will beat
The prolife I will kill
What you won't do I will
I bash myself to sleep
What you sow I will reap
I scar myself you see
I wish I wasn't me
I am the little stick
You stir me into shi#
I hate therefore I am
Godda#n your righteous hand
Godda#n, godda#n (oh, lord)
Godda#n, godda#n
Pseudo-morals work real well
On the talk shows for the weak
But your selective judgements
And goodguy badges
Don't mean a fu#k to me
I throw a little fit
I slit my teenage wrist
The most that I can learn
Is in records that you burn
Get your gunn, get your gunn
And goodguy badges
Don't mean a fu#k to me
I am the vhs
Record me with your fist
You want me to save the world
I'm just a little girl
And goodguy badges
Don't mean a fu#k to me
Get your gunn, get your gunn...get

I've never heard it..............might have a great beat and driving metal, but it's not exactly the type of stuff I want to put into my head or the heads of emotional teenagers, or anyone elses head for that matter. (I just grabbed the first lyrics from a web site that the search engine brought up......seems to be aimed at fundamentalist Christians..........go figure!)

I'm big into lyrics. I used to sing a bunch.....even made it down to Tampa a few years back to sing for a few thousand. I'm always listening to the words......If I can't figure them out by listening, I usually look them up. It's what makes the song......it's the message the writer is conveying.

As for Christian being a "low carb" type of music.......I don't think so........but for every one "Christian" Kickass rocker, there are probably 10 "Secular" Kickass rockers.
I guess that's part of being in the minority and following the bucks instead of your beliefs. Go figure, huh?

Rev.......got kids? Or pets?

Feed them only the good stuff!!! They eat enough crap on their own!!!!

Now that's the most I've ever written on this board!!!!! Thanks for poking me a little rev..............take care my brutha!!!!
Damn...........I'm still bummed that you didn't like that CD.............do me a favor..............put just that cd on your mp3 player and ride to it a few times..........it's my favorite snowboarding/riding CD.

Hasta!!

I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison, and I went to pick her up in the rain....but before I could get to the station on my busa...she got ran'ed over by a danged old.....forget it , this ain't workin'....busa = rock and roll, baby!!!!!!!
THAT is one of the reasons I quit the bar bands. You would not believe how often people request that piece of crap. Now imagine being the bass player and having to play that boring bass line in a song with no creative expression in it at all.

See the fact that someone really dug the Album was why I bought it. But then your explanation of getting into the lyrics might be the difference. For a good deal of my music I really just listen for the Beat and the noise. The lyrics matter little to me, it's the energy, the beat, that I get into. So maybe 12 Stones has really excellent lyrics? Telling a good story?

I understand as well having to take a "STANCE" because you're a parent. You do what you feel is best for your kids, I can't argue with that.

In regards to the Columbine thing, it was a classic case of parents failing, not taking an active roll, not doing their job. Then pointing fingers at the music, or video games etc... I believe there are alot of video games or music that are "Mature Audience Only" though. However holding the Artist or the game designer responsible for anothers behaviour is delusional, and comes back to the whole Parents not accepting the responsibility for the raising of their kids. If there had been a few more parents like yourself around in the Denver area, Columbine wouldn't have gone down the way it did.

"Low Carb" He he he... You know I am messing with ya... Besides, Folks that haven't sold out? They just haven't had the opportunity yet. It's America, land of the $$$. Beliefs? Morals? Bah... No time, gotta make more money...
wink.gif
Seems to be the way of things in a society that values looks over content...

Hell I gotta get some sleep... Later

World beat would be cool ... I just made a vid for me & my friends of my trip to yellowstone on a harley. Music I selected for this 17 minute vid was Cowboy / Kid Rock - On the road again / Willie Nelson - Back in the Saddle again / Areosmith - and - Road to nowhere / Talking Heads

It is funny and cool all at once. Music adds so much ...
wink.gif

See the fact that someone really dug the Album was why I bought it.  But then your explanation of getting into the lyrics might be the difference.  For a good deal of my music I really just listen for the Beat and the noise.  The lyrics matter little to me, it's the energy, the beat, that I get into.  So maybe 12 Stones has really excellent lyrics?  Telling a good story?  

I understand as well having to take a "STANCE" because you're a parent.  You do what you feel is best for your kids, I can't argue with that.  

In regards to the Columbine thing, it was a classic case of parents failing, not taking an active roll, not doing their job.  Then pointing fingers at the music, or video games etc...  I believe there are alot of video games or music that are "Mature Audience Only" though.  However holding the Artist or the game designer responsible for anothers behaviour is delusional, and comes back to the whole Parents not accepting the responsibility for the raising of their kids.  If there had been a few more parents like yourself around in the Denver area, Columbine wouldn't have gone down the way it did.

"Low Carb" He he he... You know I am messing with ya...  Besides, Folks that haven't sold out? They just haven't had the opportunity yet.   It's America, land of the $$$.  Beliefs?  Morals?  Bah...  No time, gotta make more money...
wink.gif
Seems to be the way of things in a society that values looks over content...

Hell I gotta get some sleep...  Later
I agree with you on the Columbine.....video game/music scapegoat thing.............but I also believe what goes in....eventually comes out...........imo anyway.

Rock on....................btw.........loved the low carb comment!!!

And...............
Just to make myself clear.........I haven't actually played country music while riding.........................

egitarre77.gif
race.gif
face7.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back