Sportbike video / clips

eynlai

Registered
...That 99.2% of all sportbike video & clips put out today (downloadable from the internet or on DVD) are using the same head-banging, death-metal, grind your teeth, scratch the chalkboard, music? Whether it's stunt videos, crazy speed videos / clips, it's the same shitty screaming at the top of your lungs music. The only 2 exceptions I've seen are from that Lines website http://www.linesthemovie.com/episode2.htm
and the Miscellaneous video clip from World Superbike http://www.worldsbk.com/multime....ne=MISC

At this point anything other type of music (including Hip-Hop & Country) would be a welcome break.

Or am I the only one that noticed?

Ummm, OK But I really like ALOT of the Music that goes along with the video Clips... It's fitting.

I agree with Rev...

kiss kiss...hehe.
laugh.gif
Seriously, though: I do agree with Rev.
biggrin.gif

I got to say the music that is used to make most of those videos do go with the riding style. It gets the adrenaline going.
race.gif

Country Music With SportBikes??? Oh no no no.... That's just wrong.

Some R&B??? That would just be plain wrong...

Now DMX... FiftyCent? That would work good too. I guess I am just thinking that Stunting and Crashing and messing around is fairly extreme, out there a little bit so the tracks that go along with that should match in intensity, speed, or spirit...

COUNTRY..it does NOT go with anything IMHO
sorry about those cowboys
wow.gif

<!--EDIT|1127 TO 1299
Reason for Edit: None given...|1098799297 -->

Some classical stuff might work (Night on a Bald Mountain, 1812 overture, Beethoven's 5th, Firebird suite etc.)???

What's wrong with country?
rock.gif
Yes, being the good Christian that I am, I usually listen to head-bangin' Christian tunes, for instance a song from my signature at the bottom......Savior...
super.gif

.........or Broken by 12 Stones................

AAAssjani.gif

........but when I was taking some beautiful sweepers north of Salt Lake City last month, a nice slow George Strait song would have been nice....for instance..........."Cowboys Like Us"
egitarre77.gif

race.gif

ok........................that's the best I could do!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I only said Country music as a change of taste. For that matter, I might listen to it for one ride. Or maybe pull over at the next curb to change the MiniDisc.

That's the whole point: Change. Not saying that the "Heavy Metal" stuff isn't a good match. But I think it's way OVER used. For example, some of the speed through, lane splitting, knee draggin video clips don't match well with the head-banging, death metal music. It's just gotten OLD.

What do you guys think of that promo video clip that World Superbike put out? The music specifically. I know, it's very Euro... But I like it! It's refreshing.

The other day I put Coolio's old "Gangsta's Paradise" on while I was just cruising... I felt like a bad ass
vader1.gif

Rev... When will you and I ever agree on anything? But we'll make for a interesting bar conversation if we ever in the same bar for a drink.

What's wrong with country?
rock.gif
 Yes, being the good Christian that I am, I usually listen to head-bangin' Christian tunes, for instance a song from my signature at the bottom......Savior...
super.gif

.........or Broken by 12 Stones................

AAAssjani.gif

........but when I was taking some beautiful sweepers north of Salt Lake City last month, a nice slow George Strait song would have been nice....for instance..........."Cowboys Like Us"    

egitarre77.gif

race.gif

ok........................that's the best I could do!!!!!  
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Whats Wrong with country?  Dude where to start?
rock.gif

OH and YOU owe me $15 dude.  You mentioned 12 stones a long while back, so I went a plunked down some bones after hearing the one Track in Redline Extreme's Southern Chaos...  Holy Crap does 12 Stones SUCK... Crappity Crap Crap!!  Sorry BUT the album was just sorry as hell.  Victims of the corporate strategy I guess but just a week ass album...  I cannot remember the name of it...  They have one decent song... Broken...  Otherwise just more Craprock. He he he...

Christian Rock???  He he he    Dude I don't even need to take a swipe at this...  Christian rock is like Low Carb Beer...  Sounds like a neat idea until you are actually exposed to it, then the true horror of it all sends you running...

Christian rock is merely music made for folks who are too damn skeered to admit they like some heavy Music....  It's OK man, you can admit it...  I won't tell no one...  But really, you don't go to hell for listening to Marlyn Manson, or Genitorturers, or Skinny Puppy, or even Thrill Kill Kult or KMFDM...  Your safe Bro... No where in the Bible does it specify no hard core music allowed...  
thumbs-up.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

rock.gif

Marilyn Manson, The Beautiful People, "It's all relative to the size of your steeple". My kind of music.

I don't think country or clasical would have the same effect. I have seen some videos done to rap/r&b actually one of my favorite is done to Holiday Iinn by Chingy.

I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison, and I went to pick her up in the rain....but before I could get to the station on my busa...she got ran'ed over by a danged old.....forget it , this ain't workin'....busa = rock and roll, baby!!!!!!!

laugh.gif
Country would be quite interesting.

"Ya picked a fine time to leave me, Luciiiilllee....four hungry children and a crop in the field...."
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison, and I went to pick her up in the rain....but before I could get to the station on my busa...she got ran'ed over by a danged old.....forget it , this ain't workin'....busa = rock and roll, baby!!!!!!!
You forgot to put in the line about how your dog dun runned off.....

Back