spools with extentions?

dragonbusa

Registered
Hey yall, I"m planning getting a set of 7-9" extentions, So what do I do about my spools? I dont want to not be able to use my rear stand. What the solution? thanks.

I had the same issue,

What I ended up doing was to make this, I just rolled the rear tire up on this and it raised the rear of the bike high enough that the rear stand would fit under.

===================================================================

000_2851.jpg

^ quick answer, if you have a stand that you can change the parts out on you could look into the ones that lift from the swingarm.

Pit Bull makes a very nice convertable stand that will lift using the spools or lift on the swingarm rails. Both work quite well. A little on the spendy side but good stuff! Made in Alabama.

I think Randy (LA BUSA) has a double first cousin who's brother in law that's married to his Aunt Eithel own's the place. Maybe Randy could get you a family discount? :laugh:

You giving up on the training wheels?:poke::laugh:
Pitbull's convertable stand works well....

DAMIT BROWN:rofl: I"m gonna give it wirl. If it stays with in a foot off the track yes I"m gonna take the bar off. Any body want to buy a good used set of wheelei bars:whistle:

It will stay between 12 and 18 inches on a good run. Invest in some new clutch packs and some fresh drawers, you will need both while you practice getting your clutch hand right.....

It will stay between 12 and 18 inches on a good run. Invest in some new clutch packs and some fresh drawers, you will need both while you practice getting your clutch hand right.....

I here ya, ordered new clutch sunday (FBG) as for the drawers:moon: dont wear um:rofl:

The last time I used Fast Bt Gasy clutches they only lasted one pass. All of the material came off of the plates and clogged all of my oil passages and I spun many bearings. I have to completely disassemble the motor to clean it,by a new crank,con rods,bearings and oil pickup. STICK WITH OEM PLATES!!!!

The last time I used Fast Bt Gasy clutches they only lasted one pass. All of the material came off of the plates and clogged all of my oil passages and I spun many bearings. I have to completely disassemble the motor to clean it,by a new crank,con rods,bearings and oil pickup. STICK WITH OEM PLATES!!!!

DAMIT! did you soak them before you installed?

I just did a search and i cant find any one saying anything bad about any FBG parts???

Back