Spent my first day in India

Cool pics...
beerchug.gif

Enjoy
laugh.gif
lQQking forward to additional pix, and maybe hearing a little bit about your trip at the pit one night.

be safe out there.. buckle up in the back of those cabs...and watch what you eat

the traffic in thailand was just as bad and i actually found a place that rented a busa.. and i had a blast on it

Looks like you're now ready to get started. Getting someplace new is usually the hard part. Glad you got everything and thanks for the pics. Be careful and we'll see you when you get back.

Be careful Dennis. The pics are great. Please dont outsource my job while there !
laugh.gif

Holy cow... Didn't realize you were heading overseas! Stay safe my brother and keep us posted, we love the pic's.

I work for Siemens and they don't have enough money to get me to go back over there. But enjoy, your experience might be great~~~

I work for Siemens and they don't have enough money to get me to go back over there. But enjoy, your experience might be great~~~
This is my first trip here. We'll see how it goes. I have another 27 days to go. So far, its not so bad. I do attract some attention, its like I'm the jolly white giant walking around
smile.gif
I am skeptical when someone approaces and wants to know where I'm from. But so far, they are just curious. These kids just stood there staring at me for a while. They are cute, but it kind of creaped my out.

100_3884.JPG

Thanks for the pics and letting us know you got there OK. Can't believe you havn't bought a used bike yet!
laugh.gif

Man, I didnt know you were leaving either, but be careful white giant. Thanks for the pics Dennis!
beerchug.gif

Yes I wondered too... So I sent Shenoyp a e-mail asking him to come back to the oRg for a day and post up! Dennis, not sure where exactly you are in India (in relation to Shenoyp) but, he would be a great contact to have while there. Shenoyp, if your reading this my friend please log in and post up!

What are those things beside the bed? I see the lamps, but I am almost afraid to ask what those stainless looking things are. Keep posting the pics!! It is neat to see a different culture, but I wouldn't wanna go there myself. Do they have much theft problems and stuff? I mean, is your stuff safe in your room?

Back