Spencer Cycle - what's going on?

IG.

Registered
Writing for my friend who sent them injectors to be cleaned on May 6. Spoke with them once on May 10 - they said they got them and will clean. Since then, left them a couple of messages, but now no one answers the phone, no voice mail or answering machine, the phone just rings. No injectors and no word on injectors.

My friend is pretty upset and talks how he would have to buy now new injectors which cost a pretty penny (he said something around $400). I am telling him that this sponosor has been around for a long time and that I have heard only good things. But, it's hard to argue with the facts.

So, please communicate with my friend ASAP. What's up guys?

Just an after thought if Spencer Cycle doesn't come through, I have an extra set of injectors that I'll sell pretty cheap.

Thanks Cap. I am sure there is a good explanation. It's just that my friend had bad luck with his fuel system lately, and is going crazy with all of this.

thanks everyone...we were attending the AMA Dragbike Spring Nationals since last Thursday...however we have this customer taking care of...thanks for all the concern..

Doug

See...sometimes we get all hyped over nothing...patience is not one of my finer qualities either. Doug...it might have been a little less nerve wracking for the customers if you put a message on your answering machine that ....:thumbsup:

thanks everyone...we were attending the AMA Dragbike Spring Nationals since last Thursday...however we have this customer taking care of...thanks for all the concern..

Doug

Thanks Doug! He is a happy camper now that the injectors are on the way back to him. Thanks for advise, too. :thumbsup:

Cap, thanks for following up!

Back