SpeedoHealer.com

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Let me first start off by saying that I started looking at the SpeedoHealer based on comments from the board and never looked at getting a Yellow Box.  Now with that said, I began looking for places to purchase the SH and was almost ready to buy from CalSportsBike.com when I read JT2's post about dealing with SH.com.  I sent Norbert (sh.com) an e-mail to find out a little about the business, upgrades to the product and custom vs. standard kits before purchasing.  Norbert was great!  He responded very quickly to my e-mails answering all my questions and asked me what I wanted on my custom kit.  Again, I hadn't considered a custom kit really was more trying to find the differences between the custom and standard kit.  He talked me through the options and I decided custom was the way to go.  One of the best features is that they can set the TSM time to almost anything you want.  I had mine set at 6 sec because I am a whole number kind of person.

I also liked the fact that the transaction could be conducted via PayPal unlike some of the other places I had been dealing with.  When the transaction was done, Norbert sent me an e-mail and let me know the pacakge should arrive within about 8 days (from Hungary).  In actuality it only took about 6 days to arrive.  I sent Norbert another e-mail letting him no it had arrived and he responded by letting me know that he had checked the orders and the weights on the shipping documents and thought mine might be a little light.  He thought I might be missing the remote button and sent one before even checking to see if it was actually missing!  That is what I call great customer service!

Anyway, sorry for the long rant, but I wanted to reiterate what JT2 said about Norbert and <a href="http://www.speedohealer.com">SH.com<a> being great to work with.  They are definitely the real deal!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095497252 -->

Thanks BBS......So what did you get in your custom package. I'm looking to do this over the winter probably and am convinced from others posting here the SH is the way to go?

Also, did he give you any forcast as to when they might have actual Suzuki plug in connectors?

Unfortunately he didn't say for sure, but I just sent him another e-mail asking again. I'll let you know when he replies. In the custom kit you simply get the SH, a 54" wiring cable instead of the 36" standard length cable, a remote switch plug-in for on-the-fly top-speed checking and they program the length of time that the top-speed will be displayed (3.5 sec on the standard it). There are other options, but none needed for the 'Busa. Like JT2 said, the cost wound up being about $10 more than the standard kit from CalSportsBike.com.

BBS... Sounds good i will most likely do the shealer this winter.. i thought it had suzuki plug n play? does it or do u have to hard wire it in? thanks. blu88
smile.gif

Here is what the plug-and-go kit is by their website definition: Suzuki Kit --> plug-in install, but does not include the 3p OEM connector housings just all OEM metal contacts isolated.

And here is the response to my e-mail about when the connectors housings would be available:

We are working on the Suzi connectors, but I still can't promise anything at
this time. It seems we can have them in 2-3 months.

/Norbert

Cool! I got mine from Todd at Calsportbike.com and he's definitely a cool guy and good to deal with.

Thnaks BigBS, Since I'm planning on a winter thing here, I'll hold out as long as I can and hopefully get the actual Zuk connector. Other than that, sounds like a great product.

So just curious, what are you doin with all this stuff your buying for the Busa while your playing in the sand box?

Thanks BigBS, Since I'm planning on a winter thing here, I'll hold out as long as I can and hopefully get the actual Zuk connector.  Other than that, sounds like a great product.

So just curious, what are you doin with all this stuff your buying for the Busa while your playing in the sand box?

Good question! Can't let the cat out of the bag, so I will say that I will be posting some new pics over the winter!

Back