Speedo Healer?

Does the Speedo healer work with Gen 3s? Mins is off about 5MPH at 80 and it bugs the hell out of me and I just want to fix it lol
gen3 gets speedo signal from the front wheel as an FYI. If you go altering one you will need to alter the opposite wheel also or i assume it will think you are in slip. Also, i would be willing to bet the odometer reads accurate, just speedo is off. If you correct speedo, odometer will read slow.

gen3 gets speedo signal from the front wheel as an FYI. If you go altering one you will need to alter the opposite wheel also or i assume it will think you are in slip. Also, i would be willing to bet the odometer reads accurate, just speedo is off. If you correct speedo, odometer will read slow.

How can an odometer be correct and the speedometer not be?
Also; Does the speedometer slow down when accelerating in a wheelie?(as the front wheel is slowing down).

How can an odometer be correct and the speedometer not be?
Also; Does the speedometer slow down when accelerating in a wheelie?(as the front wheel is slowing down).
Yes it should though I dont have an actual gen3. But for sure odometer and speedo coukd be misaligned, I could test it some time when I have some free time on my bench.

Here is the answer I got from Healtech:
F2FE6860-F3AA-4B38-A264-2ED819934BED.jpeg

Back