Speaking of Rides

thrasherfox

BUSA
Donating Member
Registered
I am taking the next three days off from work because... well just because
tounge.gif

Thinking about going for a ride from my area (central California stating around Hanford) and heading towards the coast for some back road riding.

Anyone interested in going? meeting me here, half way? there and riding back?

Just meeting for lunch at the coast?

Probably end up around Morro Bay or Pismo

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Send me a PM with your contact info and where what and how

Buzz!! if you are lurking, let me know if you are interested. I will probably be calling you on your cell.

Heh, I'm taking tomorrow off so I can sleep... I can relate... Hey Thrasher, why not just cruise on down here? Meet up with the Tampa Crowd?

Heh, I'm taking tomorrow off so I can sleep... I can relate... Hey Thrasher, why not just cruise on down here? Meet up with the Tampa Crowd?
LOL -

Rev.. if I could I would...

Florida is just a little too out of the way. But maybe next year after repeated repeated huricane beatings and Florida breaks off and floats closer to california, I might be able to swing it.. once a bridge is established of course
smile.gif

Oh what, you skeered of a little commute?
biggrin.gif

Yeah I hear you.

Dude you needing a new Avatar? Yours keeps screwing me up, I keep thinking it's Sled...

Oh what, you skeered of a little commute?
biggrin.gif

Yeah I hear you.

Dude you needing a new Avatar? Yours keeps screwing me up, I keep thinking it's Sled...
lol - yeah yeah. sorry, sorry to sled also. I just really liked that bike..

Maybe I will chaneg teh colors on it!!!
smile.gif

Or maybe I will choose that avitar that someone got pissed at whats his name for using, you know, the one with the speed limit sign
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095272677 -->

smile.gif

Nope, didnt go. Couldnt find anyone to go with, worked on some mods on my bike, took care of stuff around the house. figured I am gone now and will be gone for almost 2 weeks so I can get some riding in. Going to Street vibrations this weekend, should get some pictures of that. Then I plan on taking a drive to Carson City on the Busa. have not been there in awhile.

Met an MP when I got onto base tonight, him and his buddies were checknig out my busa on my trailer, he said he has an 04 silver / Blue Busa, I gave him my cell number and asked him to call me if he was going on any rides this weekend.

Back