Spark plug

Naresh gangwani

Registered
Heloo to all the busa riders

I have concern about spark plug . I need to change my bikes spark plug as per service manual it is recommended NGK CR9EIA9...and in the market right now NGK CR9EIAX is available.... so i juz go with what i am getting or shud try and get the recommended 1 wich is in the service manual ?

Heloo to all the busa riders

I have concern about spark plug . I need to change my bikes spark plug as per service manual it is recommended NGK CR9EIA9...and in the market right now NGK CR9EIAX is available.... so i juz go with what i am getting or shud try and get the recommended 1 wich is in the service manual ?
I don't see an issue with CR9EIAX. Both are iridium plugs so they should handle the heat. I cannot find the size difference between the two so make sure the CR9EIAX is the same length and gap as the original before you put them in.

I don't see an issue with CR9EIAX. Both are iridium plugs so they should handle the heat. I cannot find the size difference between the two so make sure the CR9EIAX is the same length and gap as the original before you put them in.
[/QUOTE 1 more question to everyone. What fork oil grade vl u guyz recommend me 5w 7w 10w ? And also my if i am changing fork oil seal vl i need to change oil seal dust along wit it ? Or juz a oil seal look ok

For fork oils the number on the bottle is relatively worthless. For example a 5 wt. in one brand may be thicker than a 7 wt. in another brand. Thus it is good to not only get a viscosity recommendation but a particular model/brand of oil, and consider the type of riding the person providing the recommendation does.

I think with your current choice, once you pick a number, even more important will be to select a widely-available brand with an extensive product lineup. That way if you want to change the performance in a particular way at the next maintenance, you can select another one of their products, whether thicker or thinner, and that will provide the type of performance change that you want. Otherwise if you switch brands due to product availability for example, you can in fact get the exact opposite performance result from what the number on the bottle may otherwise indicate.

Back