Southern California Ride!!!

(Charlesbusa @ Nov. 02 2006,20:01)
(Director @ Nov. 02 2006,19:57)
(Charlesbusa @ Nov. 02 2006,19:44) Director,

after breakfast how do you plan to go over the mountain to Ortega??
Charles,
We'll cruise down Lone Pine Canyon Road, 138 (briefly), then Jet down the 15 to the 74 (Ortega Hwy).
Definately can't do the Ortega portion, I have to be at work in Santa Monica by 1pm.

But definately thinking of meeting up with you guys at Grizzly's.  I'll let you know the final verdict later  
wink.gif
**cough...sickday...cough**

wink.gif

wink.gif

(Devil Dog @ Nov. 02 2006,20:10)
(Charlesbusa @ Nov. 02 2006,20:01)
(Director @ Nov. 02 2006,19:57)
(Charlesbusa @ Nov. 02 2006,19:44) Director,

after breakfast how do you plan to go over the mountain to Ortega??
Charles,
We'll cruise down Lone Pine Canyon Road, 138 (briefly), then Jet down the 15 to the 74 (Ortega Hwy).
Definately can't do the Ortega portion, I have to be at work in Santa Monica by 1pm.

But definately thinking of meeting up with you guys at Grizzly's.  I'll let you know the final verdict later  
wink.gif
**cough...sickday...cough**

wink.gif
You can call in and tell them:
"the Bar you were at would not take a credit or ATM card, so you got in loud scuffle in the parking lot, yelled at a Police Officer, and got Locked up!!!!"

Works for PAN!!!

Seriously though, totally understand, It is one of my Goals in life to figure out how to do away with the Work part, So I can Ride!!! I will definitely share that info if I ever find out how.

Talk to you soon

wink.gif

(Devil Dog @ Nov. 02 2006,20:08) See you guys at 8ish I think.....    Lamb will get us there on time.

BA.... you at?  Thrasher?  Nelson?  Chris?
Looking Forward to it!!!!!

let me know if you have any questions at all, see ya soon!

Whoa!!!

If Charles, Lamb, Devil, BA, BusaHaya, xzvs and a few other are going, count me in too!!! My fave pack of bros to go riding with!! And I'd love to meet a few more SoCal Busa dudes.
cool.gif

It looks like a gang of 20 is headed that way!
Director---------------------------------your route seems fine.
Maybe the S.D. boys will drop out after Ortega and maybe we won't!
Charles----------------------------------I'll contact you about the meet up.

Lamb is a big fan of no tickets! Never been on this road but my record is clean (knock on wood)! What does it mean to be a distractor? Never heard this and does it require that Lamb rides in his underpants only?

Riding in from the Pomona area. I'll have to look at a map to see where to join you all at. I'm not too familiar w/ the mountian areas.

(Lamb busa @ Nov. 02 2006,23:48) It looks like a gang of 20 is headed that way!
Director---------------------------------your route seems fine.
Maybe the S.D. boys will drop out after Ortega and maybe we won't!
Charles----------------------------------I'll contact you about the meet up.

Lamb is a big fan of no tickets!  Never been on this road but my record is clean (knock on wood)!  What does it mean to be a distractor?  Never heard this and does it require that Lamb rides in his underpants only?
Actually, that is an attempt at humor, the Distractor is the one who actually Pulls over when the Red lights come on!!, and everyone else Rides away!!!!

As you can tell by my aforementioned Citation Count, I am definitily a respecter of Law Enforcement Officers, And would not Run! Not worth the extra charges!!!

We Will Be Careful, like I said before, I personally cannot afford ANYmore tickets!!!!!

Let's just Have some Fun!!!! NO 186 mph Wheelies on the SoCal Freeways!!!!!!

Talk to you all Soon!!!!

(KoK-LoL @ Nov. 03 2006,06:01) Riding in from the Pomona area. I'll have to look at a map to see where to join you all at. I'm not too familiar w/ the mountian areas.
I'll be getting a Route Map out to you all by Tuesday, KoK-LoL if you are coming from the Pomona area we  could actually join up at the Fwy interchange of the 10 and either 15 or 215, I will let you know for sure which of these we will be heading down, This would save a couple of miles of backtracking for you, for you to get to Wrightwood you would be going 10 E. to 15 N. to 138 W. then left on Lone Pine Canyon Road, Stay left when you hit Big Pines hwy (2) into Wrightwood.  

I need to post the address for Grizzlys, will do that later today.

I will get back to you soon!!

(Lamb busa @ Nov. 02 2006,23:48) Never heard this and does it require that Lamb rides in his underpants only?
That Might just Actually Work!!! For the Sake of us all, just make sure they are Clean!!!

A 200 mph Bike, skivies for Gear? That would be Bravery at its finest!!!! Distracting and Brave!!?

This thread is making me thirsty. I imagine that the temps here will be about 15° on that day. I miss Cali dearly......
sad.gif

Lamb just PM'd me....he wants to ride 2-up
pirate.gif
...WTF?
rock.gif

He mentioned something about saving on gas.
crazy.gif

I told him I don't roll like that.

(KoK-LoL @ Nov. 03 2006,16:21) Ok I have two Non-Busa's say they are going with me & one maybe.
Good Deal!!!

I will have The Route Completed and distributed by Monday, or Sooner!!! Look for it Here, Or PM me with an email and I will forward a copy you can print.

I may ride over from Phoenix on Saturday. Spend the night and meet up with you guys Sunday morning for breakfast and part of the ride. If I can make it, (depending on my work schedule) I could ride with you all until about noon and then haul ass back to Phoenix. Its 381 miles from where I live (Mesa, Az) to Wrightwood. If nothing else, it would be fun to meet up with some of the folks from the board for breakfast. I would be a nice weekend ride.

I used to live in so cal and I have ridden some of the roads you're talking about. Great rides. Anyhow, if I can figure out a way to do this, it would definately be a fun ride.

Copperone: You might want to rethink those plans cause the ride IS planned for Sat. sorry bro!

(Devil Dog @ Nov. 03 2006,07:55) Lamb just PM'd me....he wants to ride 2-up
pirate.gif
...WTF?
rock.gif

crazy.gif

Anyone else?
rock.gif
wink.gif

rock.gif

(Lamb busa @ Nov. 03 2006,22:03)
(Devil Dog @ Nov. 03 2006,07:55) Lamb just PM'd me....he wants to ride 2-up
pirate.gif
...WTF?
rock.gif

crazy.gif

Anyone else?
rock.gif

wink.gif
ummmmm

He!L NO!!!!
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

You are a cool dude Lamb, but only Rich gets to ride b#tch with me
muscle.gif
smileyexhibit.gif
zzwhip.gif

rock.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

(Red05 @ Nov. 03 2006,08:56) This thread is making me thirsty. I imagine that the temps here will be about 15° on that day. I miss Cali dearly......
sad.gif
This is one of the rare times that I too miss SoCal.

Back