Sorry:(

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
oRg'sters, I hate that I will be missing the Spring Bash... I am sorry that Dawn and I can't make it. Life really conspired against me on this one- Dawn and I have a couple of major life events coming up and on top of it all, I got nailed with the taxes this year... Anyway, we hate that we are missing it, but we will get back up there... Please take and post lots of pics-
And for those of you offering up maint, thank you for keeping it going. Now- I am not going to be there, but the trailer will be- so I am sending some parts up there for anyone who maybe in need...
Ride safe, stay within your personal limit, look out for each other and DON'T THROW CHAIRS ON THE FIRE!

MCM

Gotta make sure home is right before you take time and money for trips, sad, but Im sure your making the right call. I had a lil blue and silver Busa and a squeeky rubber chicken on my trailer so you and dawn would be there in spirit, but I wont be making it either. :down:

Sorry you can't make it MC.

Katie and I are still planing on making your retirement party later in the year. See you then.:thumbsup:

I am so sorry you all won't make it up there, if there is anything you all need let me know. See ya soon

Sent from iPhone using Forum Runner

sorry you can't make it, i know how hard the decision was! i also know you'll be like me this week, hating to see the pics but unable to stop looking and wishing we were there!!! :laugh:

Completely understand. This is the first spring bash we've been able to make in the last couple years.

We will miss seeing y'all.

Back