Somewhat new to the org

hitmancqc

Registered
Hey guys,

Been on here a little while just no post. I figured it was time to intro myself. Im from Mississippi and have been riding for 13years. I bought my first busa back in 06 and just recently sold it last year. Im waiting on the black '11 to come out and as soon as it does I'll post some pics. This looks like an unbelievable website and the people here seem to have incredible knowledge esp. on mechanical issues. I look forward to sharing some of my knowledge here and learning!

:welcome: to the board...what part of MS are you from? i lived there for a while and have family scattered all over the state :beerchug:

Si vis pacem, para bellum........one of my favorite quotes :) Welcome back!

hey guy :welcome:
and yeah- there are some great guys on here.
oh btw, we like pics- the more the better...:thumbsup:

:hello: Welcome to the org.... I'm in Gulfport!

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. I promise to take pics of the black beauty when she arrives. I believe it will be around end of February. Im already making a list of add ons and searching for best prices. So far 58cycle has been the best. Im also checking with org sponsor Pashnit. Anyone know another good place to get best prices on mods like exhaust(full), pcIII, tre, lowering links, heli bar risers, undertails, etc. please pass it along. Busa Jules let me know if you ever want to get together for a ride. Coast not that far away.

Back