Some of you guys are big time liars

Gixx1300R

Registered
Awhile ago i asked if some of you would send me the Dyno charts of your Dyno runs.Guess what,I did not recieve one Dyno chart.Now I know that some of you have actually Dyno your bikes and have upped the horsepower but i have read post where some have 175horsepower with very little mods.Is it really that hard to e mail a copy of a dyno chart?

Whats your e-mail address?? Jpeg O.K.?
Bob
You now have it in PDF format.

[This message has been edited by Bob (edited 15 September 1999).]

Bob, feel free to send him copies of the charts in the Fed Ex package I sent you.
These charts show various Yosh box settings with a RS3race system with no other mods.

What about true, first person accounts...your own bike.

Who's dynoed the most RWHP without breaking open the motor or creating an artificial intake charge?

Hey Dirty Pete
Did i ask you to come to my post and ask questions?Next time start your own post if you want to ask something.I started this post for my own reasons,not for you to ask questions!!!!!

Hmmm,it seems as if I struck a nerve huh Dirty Pete.You dont have to go out of your way to kiss my ass.I never asked you to(just shows what a wuss you are)Life is more that posting on this board Pete so I would suggest that you go and find one.If you dont like what I say then dont read it.

Stop fighting! You are both fraternal busa owners, enough said.

Gixxer did you get the dyno results from Bob.

Hey I offer info I dig up all the time, and send it out to who ever asks for it.

Frank is right on some of this, the site is starting to look like a cespool at times. There is a bunch of stupid cop poop, f___ cops they give out tickets and act like a__holes as a group(when in a group).

Lets keep this more in line with Busa info, good or bad.

There are more current threads on bullshit than Suzuki's Official Cut-out solution.

Quit your fighting!

What do you guys think is the horsepower potential of The Beast using all the tricks EXCEPT going into the engine or bolting on juice, turbo or blower?

My guess is that with optimized breathing in and out and appropriate mapping, light chain & rear sprocket, rear mag wheel, minor electrical deletions, fuel (dubious), thin oil, air filter (K&N yet to come), and (what else?) the potential is around 170 RWHP...IF you're lucky enough to be starting with a good example of the Hayabusa breed.

Beyond that, you're talking to a guy with a machine shop.

Gixxer1300r I to am interested in the dyno charts along with the various exhuast systems that the guys have went with and the mod that were done. Would you e-mail me with the dyno numbers along with the mod that were done as well as the exhaust type. I surely would appreciate this vauable info. My e-mail is tffu@dragbike.com

Good gosh I leave the board for a while to eat dinner and work out and look what happens! Oh well - I just received a nice, new hand selected set(4) of Superbike magazines today and EVERY one of them have Busa articles! Thank you God for the internet without which I would NEVER have found these![Yes I live in the middle of nowhere - remember?] So .. continue on while I read my Superbike mags! Sorry about messing up your thread Nick. Sorry for butting in DP. Ding! Ding! Next round!

no problem Todd,well Tffu,the reason I asked for Dyno charts was to see for myself what works and what doesnt.Which pipe works best at what altitude so on and so forth.Alot of people say they have dynoed their bike but I have not recieved one dyno chart.I'm going to buy another airbox just in case it my bike doesnt respond well to the mods that i have planned.

RPMpower,lee's motor had head work,bored throttle bodies,cams degree,airbox,etc.hell he's got his on race shop,they say nascar style!

I am pretty sure Lee at Lee's Performance has gotten up to 185rwhp without going into the motor!!

Back