some inspiration

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
most of you know that I have been dealing with some pretty tuff issues lately, I have turned to the org here as you all are my friends and family...I found this video and it made me cry for 15 minutes.....after I cried I had a job interview with a friend I have known for 20+ years...he gave me a job and told me to love my wife and my child, ha shook my hand...and the sun came out...today I hope is a new begining to the rest of my life...I hope everyone on here enjoys this short video
short version

long version

Last edited by a moderator:
Couldn't hear what he was saying, but looks like he's making the best out of a tough situation. Good luck to you bro~!~

So happy that things are turning around for you, but then we said they would!
Very inspirational vids. and with his attitude, We don't have the right
to be bummed out!:cheerleader:

Hurray Bro! :cheerleader: I am truly happy for you! Things are looking up bro! :cheerleader:

So glad to hear things are looking up!!

Being humbled always does help; we all go through incredibly tough times, but I ground myself knowing there are others that are handed so much more in life and have a much better outlook than I do.

Congrats on the job!!! :thumbsup:

Can someone post the links? I can't see the embedded video on my phone. Thanks.
- An Amazing Man are you going to finish strong- Nick Vujicic [Polskie Napisy] [PL][/url]

- An Amazing Man are you going to finish strong- Nick Vujicic [Polskie Napisy] [PL][/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
:cheerleader:glad to hear about everything turning around. still dont get too comfortable and take it for granite which you probably wouldnt. enjoy everyday as your last and make the most of it.:cheerleader:

Congratulations!!!!! That Lily sure is a lucky little girl to have such a great Dad!!! That is an AWESOME video!! :bowdown:

congrats on things looking up bro. i was just moping around about my situation and ...welll this guy makes me feel like a whiner and very guilty for being that way

Back