some hard moto gp crashes

cool vid. This is what happens when the world's best that are on the ragged edge go beyond that edge.

The Best of the Best
beerchug.gif
not exactly at their "Best"
bowdown.gif

It's vids like this that made me into a gear nazi. Seeing a guy do a getoff at 100+ mph and jump up pissed off is a real testament. Much better than seeing the guy laying there thrashing about in agony.

GEAR!!!

--Wag--

Watching those 'ol boys getting up is the reason I wear my gear!

Nice vid!
beerchug.gif

very nice video. Well put together. But I have to ask(as I do not know about MotoGP all that well..) . Once you wreck, or slide your bike or anything...is it like MotoX where you can pickup your bike and get back on the track? I used to race MotoX and your able to do that in that sport. Is motogp the same?
all_coholic.gif

(V8N3T @ Nov. 24 2006,09:41) very nice video. Well put together. But I have to ask(as I do not know about MotoGP all that well..) . Once you wreck, or slide your bike or anything...is it like MotoX where you can pickup your bike and get back on the track? I used to race MotoX and your able to do that in that sport. Is motogp the same?
all_coholic.gif
Yes you can rejoin the race, if you and your machine are able
wink.gif

Awesome testimony to proper gear... excellent slides for sure also.

2 points became amazingly apparent through watching that video.

1.) Highsides = the suck
2.) Those guys know how to fall. There was very little flailing and lots of calm sliding. Impressive.

Back