Some direction please..

Govacho

Registered
Just picked up a 14 and really would like to hear her a little better. I'm looking at exhaust, full systems and slip on. Which make and model is good a bang for my bucks ?

Everybody has a preference when it comes to exhausts. Figure out what your budget is or what your willing to spend then you can narrow down whether a slip-on or full is right 4 you and what brand

You can spend anywhere from 3 or 4 hundred (ebay) to over $3k. It's all in what you can afford and are willing to spend. Just about anything is going to be louder than the stock weights that are back there.

My advice is to make a meet greet and listen to different exhausts and then find one you like. Its like tires, personal preference. Welcome to the oRg.

As twotonevert above pointed out, pipes (like gear, food, women, etc.) is a PERSONAL thing. What is best for one may be not be so for another. Go to your local bike shop or MnG then look/listen to what pulls in (hopefully, one of them is a Busa) so you have a firsthand idea of what YOU like vs what you can afford.

On a budget? If yes, used slip-ons will get you the "most bang for your bucks." If money is no object...Brocks.

Thanks for the heads up. I have came across a few bikes here and there. As for the MnG, I really don't know where they are. I'm in So Cal ( Riverssippi ) most places where bikes congregate are HDs.

My impression is that you want something that's not too loud. I recommend the Yoshimura R77 EPA compliant slip-on exhaust. Looks great on any Busa and is louder than the stock but not overpowering. Being EPA compliant is a good thing in CA.

check out the dan mottos too...i like them deep sound

Back