So who wants Grumpy's diner??

i think Semi meant left overs from he's plate :laugh: sure the chilli pot will have plenty left over..

nah, he was right, there won't be anything left in the pot :laugh:

What are some of the details on this? This will be the wife and I's first Bash.

Grumpy's Diner is sorta a bash tradition these days. Dave cooks some yummy stuff on the grill, folks pitch in to help out in various ways (money, help tend the grill, clean up, etc) and we chow on some good grub a few times during the event. It's a good time, great food and the cost really is about what you would spend in town for dinner :thumbsup:

What are some of the details on this? This will be the wife and I's first Bash.

It's just awesome food! Something for everyone. Grumpy and his crew work so hard to feed the masses, and it's never disappointing!! Looking forward to meeting you and your wife. Glad we're getting some new faces to the Bash! :thumbsup:

Well looks like there is still enough interest! We are discussing the days and menu, so keep an eye for another new post soon!

Id be in.... the decent dining in town has disappeared over the last 5 years anyway.

Better not be any frog legs on the menu, I know how you southerners are. :lol:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

It's just awesome food! Something for everyone. Grumpy and his crew work so hard to feed the masses, and it's never disappointing!! Looking forward to meeting you and your wife. Glad we're getting some new faces to the Bash! :thumbsup:

Sounds great count us in. Good food great riding can't wait:beerchug::cheerleader:

So Dave on the grill and John handles the drinking... drinks I mean. :laugh:

I'm definitely up for some Grumpy's Diner cuisine, but as always, please don't feel like you have to do this. Take time to enjoy the trip. :beerchug:

Well there is a problem, we dont serve turtle taggers! From South Florida, that ride white Busa's and with screen names that begin with Blanca! :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Will there be BBQ pork?
If so it may be worth a 900 mile ride :)

Well there is a problem, we dont serve turtle taggers! From South Florida, that ride white Busa's and with screen names that begin with Blanca! :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

hey you are lucky you can serve yourself most nights :laugh:

What are you talking about, i can all ways pour a drink! :whistle::laugh:

we were talkin grubbage not drinks... I've never see you so drunk the ground couldnt hold you up...which meant that you were still capable of pouring another round :thumbsup: :rofl:

That's good because I'm a Tar Heel from North Carolina and I ride a bike who's name just changed.
Is there gonna be BBQ? :crowbar:

Back