so who is not at the Bash?

argue.gif

I got my 1st busa a couple of months ago and joined the org in Feb. I always go to lake winnipisocki(wrong spelling but.....)for memorial day for five day smallmouth bass fishing with my 16 yr old son.Tradition. Busa bash is a little too close and found out kinda late to spring another guys trip on the Mrs. Didn't want to do it instead of the fishing trip as family time is very important,especially at his age. In a couple more yrs he'll be at college and then married and then..........Most likely with this much notice I will go next year. Until then you all have a blast and send me a post card.

BIKE DUDE
22 OXFORD DR
ENFIELD CT 06082 I'll be waiting!

I'm here, not there.
sad.gif

I coach baseball and my son's opening day is tomorrow. Short on cash. Long ass ride from here to there and back alone. I didn't want to be seen with my winter fatness. And I just got a phat promotion, which solves the earlier issue of cash, so I'm working on-again-off-again all weekend.

I became a Busa owner just about 6months ago, an Org member 2. 5 months ago. I didnt have enough notice. I want like hell to make iot to the FALL BASH. Where is it? and When is it? anyone know?

No busa anymore. Even though I live right up the road I didn't go.
deadhorse.gif
What? Just come dude. Who cares if you got a bus anymore? If you still like them than you should still be on this board. Wait. You ARE still on this board. Right up the road? Man, you better just show up. Seriously. When you do, find me and say ha
ThumbsUp.gif

No busa anymore. Even though I live right up the road I didn't go.
deadhorse.gif
 What? Just come dude. Who cares if you got a bus anymore? If you still like them than you should still be on this board. Wait. You ARE still on this board. Right up the road? Man, you better just show up. Seriously. When you do, find me and say ha
ThumbsUp.gif
I know you know when and where. If not, I know you know how to use the (new and improved)
tounge.gif
search feature to find out.
shake.gif

I tried but for whatever reason they would not fly me back from the desert in time to go to the bash. The military has their priorities all screwed up. They should know what is more important.

Back