So I send my taxes two days ago, the very next day all over the internet "Schedule M"

stepaukob

Registered
I send my taxes in and the very next day, splashed all over my homepage, the news says don't forget Schedule M tax credit.

I'll have to look but the news also said that unless you used a sophisticated program you probably have missed it. The news is also saying the government will pick up on it if you forgot it. Was I the only one who missed it? Suppposedly $400 for singles and $800 for couples.

Re: So I send my taxes two days ago, the very next day all over the internet "Schedul

You have to love all the new tax codes.:banghead:

Re: So I send my taxes two days ago, the very next day all over the internet "Schedul

Woah! You just saved me $800.....seriously. I'm getting ready to re-compute my taxes as we speak. Holy crap, so maybe I can get some new pipes now?

:banghead: you're not the only one who missed out

that's why i have my taxes done by a professional, she has saved me bookoo bucks over the years and will go to bat for me if the IRS decides they want to chat...worth every $.01 in peace of mind and she has more than paid for her services in savings :beerchug:

Taxact.com:thumbsup:

that's why i have my taxes done by a professional, she has saved me bookoo bucks over the years and will go to bat for me if the IRS decides they want to chat...worth every $.01 in peace of mind and she has more than paid for her services in savings :beerchug:

+1 audit years are like dog years. Not worth the stress to even try to do it myself.

It's designed to stimulate the American economy a little further.:whistle:

If you spend it at Walmart, it goes to China.

If you buy gas it goes to the Arabs.

If you buy parts for your Busa, it goes to Japan.

The only thing left to do, is hire a prostitute, get a tatoo, go and watch a ball game and drink lots of beer.

Back