So. Cal. Love Ride 24

hayadooin

"No really Hayadooin...."
Donating Member
Registered
This year the Love Ride has changed venues. Usually for the most part this has been a Harley event. New for this year the event is open to ALL BIKES. Although for the five years that I have involved anyone who wanted to attend was welcome to do so. The Love Ride was a one day Charity ride that raises money for many charitys such as MDA, Cure Autisim Now, Reading by Nine, Childrens Hospital, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Ahead with Horses, and many more. This year the new venue is at California Bike Week and will be held on the weekend of November 9th thru 11th at the Fairplex
1101 W. McKinley Av. Pomona, Ca.

I have volunteered for this event even before I had a motorcycle in California. I guess I just felt that I needed to give of my self to help those less fortunate. You can check out the web site @http://www.loveride.org/.

For those that would to like to help out this cause you can make a donation just go to the main page and click on Donate to a Participant and then type in my name Michael Squires. Last year I raised over $2500.00 for them and this year my goal is to top that. So in closing please find it in your hearts to help this worthy cause and the many needy children that need us..........

Thank You,
Michael Squires
Hayadooin

Oh ya one thing I forgot this year I'm riding the Busa to the event......

whistling.gif

All bikes have always been welcome at this event even though more cruisers show up than any other brand/type. For those that don't know, and although its for a good cause, the (ride) is really a slow motorcycle parade from a Harley dealer to Castaic (in prior years) about 40 miles or so. So many bikes in the parade that by the time the first riders arrive, the last riders haven't even left the dealer yet. Not much of a (ride) at all, just a big fund raising event.

Michael: Decidedly a noble act. You are a model human who others should emulate.

I'm going to clink right now, and see if possibly I can join you.

Hey...I'm going to send you a PM regarding your participation, etc.
gotpm.gif

Scar

Ya Scar it would be great to see the oRg. represented.
I sent you a msg. and left my phone # on your voice mail.
Let me know if you guys can make it.

Nice talkin' to you, pal. I'll look forward to seeing you in that area.

I had my months overlapping, anyway; the IMS at Long Beach is December 7-9; your function is November, so this could come together after all...

Any others joining you?

It was good to talk to you also Scar, after talking to
you I realized that something was wrong with your dates.
You know I think that one of my tenants is going to be
at the Love Ride and I told him about the Long Beach Show
and he said that he wants to go to that also..... Keep me
informed and we will hook up.....

Back