Snow

macmode

Donating Member
Registered
I don't know about everybody else but I am tired of the snow and cold I am ready to pull the busa out!!!!!!

Hummmmmm, 68 F beautiful degrees and clear skys here today and time to  
race.gif

tounge.gif

I am BEYOND sick of winter. And what makes it worse is knowing that I just put a full exhaust system on the bus and shaved about 30 lbs of of her all together and I can't get out and enjoy feeling the new ride for a couple months. SUCKS!

I was all set to ride to work today and when I got up I had an inch of snow in my yard! I was going what the...We have had pretty decent weather hear lately. I rode to work three days last week.

snow sucks, and philly is covered in about 13 inches of it now. where is ground hog and his stupid shadow.
dragbusa what part of pa are you from

The snow sucks.. Philly had a bunch... Whats worse is the a**hats around here don't clean it off the roof of their cars and I had a giant sheet of it slam on me driving today... Supposed to be warm this week. Hopefully it will melt and dry enough to get a ride in!

The snow sucks.. Philly had a bunch... Whats worse is the a**hats around here don't clean it off the roof of their cars and I had a giant sheet of it slam on me driving today...  Supposed to be warm this week. Hopefully it will melt and dry enough to get a ride in!
idea.gif

I am BEYOND sick of winter. And what makes it worse is knowing that I just put a full exhaust system on the bus and shaved about 30 lbs of of her all together and I can't get out and enjoy feeling the new ride for a couple months. SUCKS!
+1
just got 22 inches Sunday!
All I can do is start her up and listen to that swet Dual HMF system!
sad.gif

It was 60 here Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday we are in a winter storm watch, talking 6-10 inches, then by Friday night, they are saying maybe below zero for the lows. Talk about messed up.

Back