Sneak Peak at '06 Gixxer 600/750 styling...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ran across this on another board and thought I'd share it. It's supposedly a spy shot from the manufacturers' show in paris. Looks authentic to me... Not bad lookin' either, but I have no desire to get another 600 anytime soon.
wink.gif

ParisShow2005022750.jpg

oh man if the 750's look like that I know what I'll be replacing the 'busa with... schweeet..

especially in a little better color scheme.

thats f%*kin sweet!!!!! but whats with all the new 600's coming out with teh small exhaust? i like em, but is there a benefit? maybe ground clearance

Looks real, October Cycle World had a brief article on the 600 and 750 and it looked just like that, except the pics were of Zuks tradition blue/white paint schemes.
wink.gif

I don't like the exhaust, but I like the bike overall!

Wait a minute....is that naked bike a 750? Or is the 750 going to share the same style as the 600?

Whatever that naked bike is, it is oozing styling that is something awful. omfg....
sad.gif

Wait a minute....is that naked bike a 750? Or is the 750 going to share the same style as the 600?

Whatever that naked bike is, it is oozing styling that is something awful. omfg....
sad.gif
The naked isn't the new GSXR-750... Not sure what it is, but the 600 and 750 are very similar to each other and look nothing like that hideous abortion of a bike.
wink.gif

Yeah the 600 and 750 are pretty much the same.

I dont dig on the fairings leaving so much open though....but I am sure they will be awesome performing bikes.
smile.gif

that naked thing is what happened to the bking prototype..

wow.. .. not a let down at all eh?

lmfao .. it's like a 500cc or some crap... what a waste of hype.

Back