Smoke's old hindle got to me today :-)

redkat05

Dear spring....... HURRY!
Donating Member
Registered
Thanks goes out to Smoke for givin me a smokin deal(no pun intended) on a used hindle race stepped system. Got it in today and i spent only 10 minutes polishing the can with Mother's Billet Metal Polish and this is what came of it. can you say BLING?

newhindle3.jpg

newhindle2.jpg

newhindle1.jpg

well i wouldn't have done this post yet, i WOULD have been installing it had it not been pouring down now

i think i may try the polish on the midpipe as well but i'll take before pics just in case it does turn out well and i can show the difference

ehh i tried polishing it a but but it didn't do much, if i had a buffing wheel it'd shine up but i don't

spit shine it ...lol and hey how is second shift treating ya bud....lol
tounge.gif

its not lol. I'm on first, unless nothin's gettin cleaned on first then i have to go to 2nd.

well aside from the normal smoke that ya always get with puttin "new" pipes on(always makes me nervous lol) Its FREAKIN TITS! This thing looks like a damn high mount pretty much which i love and sounds unbelievable.........Its every bit as loud as the D&D's while cruisin but at idle it sounds like its got a cam in it, and when ya hammer on it, its so much more defined and profound than the D&D slip-ons. Pics when i get home from work :-).

Back