smoked lens

Nope, but its just the fronts... if I need to turn, I don't turn in front of other cars.
You can use the stuff that the people use on windows.  Like what I use on my bike.  And the light does show when the like comes on.My turn signals off[/QUOTE]
So is this a film? What kind of adhessive holds it in place? Is it over the yellow cover or clear?

Sounds like a good idea!

Salsa, did you get my e-mails?

Thinker

So is this a film? What kind of adhessive holds it in place? Is it over the yellow cover or clear?

Sounds like a good idea!

Salsa, did you get my e-mails?

Thinker [/QUOTE]The stuff is the vinyl you get from the signs by tomorrow shop. The same material that they use on windows. It has its own adhesive. My lenses are the stock amber one and you can see the yellow when the lights are turned on.

Yes I got your mails thanks for the information.

DSCN0722.JPG

Cache: I'd love to do this to mine, but I need to see if it is legal. We have annual safety inspections here in VA. [/QUOTE] It is very legal because the light out put is the same. When the light is one you can not see the covering.Some of my tricks on my Busa
grim.gif
grim.gif

DSCN0491.JPG

grim.gif

That first picture sucks. OK...so how would this look with my headlight cover and Pyramid windscreen?

Mirrors___Falcon._640jpg.jpg

Thinker,
Thats a very nice headlight cover.
Do you remove it at night, or does the light show ok?

I ride fast and usually realize that I am outrunning my headlight at night.

Thanks Zx11.. I called them a few weeks back and they told me that the lens are discontinued for about another month. I will try back later. Thanks, Z

removed lenses, prepped, painted with good-ol' rattle can Gloss Black.  
biggrin.gif

Looks great, and matches the bike.

lens.jpg
Cache:  I'd love to do this to mine, but I need to see if it is legal.  We have annual safety inspections here in VA.  
cool.gif
tommy,
stock lenses are cheap and easy to find. get an extra set and paint one of the pairs. when inspection time comes, swap 'em for the day. once you get used to removing the nose, it should take you less than 1/2 hour start to finish swapping out lenses.

Hey Icemann go here for Upload Help.
When you get to this part disregard it has been fixed.

Now this is the most confusing part of all..... click on the name of the image that you are wanting to view and a browser window will open. Look at the URL or address window it should look just like this example except it should have your email address and your picture name at the end.

Now do you see the ../../ remove it so that it looks something like this.

Now that you have deleted the ../../ hit the enter key and you should be able to see your image in the browser. Now copy the link and paste it in your message on the message board.

This screenshot is where you enter the link. See the Image button, click this button, then paste the URL here.
[/QUOTE]

[
more like how would one of those headlight covers look on mine??  
biggrin.gif

how well does the headlight work at night with that on thinker??    
rock.gif
Why would you even care Cache? You're already living on the edge. Anyway, I have one also and it works great. I never take it off. If you ever need more light (i.e. driving down a dark secluded road), then just switch on the brights and it works fine. Just my .02

Brian

Thanks ICEMAN !! This is my custom chrome turn signal I did 2 month ago and yes the light does shine through with no problem.
17985347.jpg

Back