small camera for taking on the bike

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
just thought I'd share with folks, slickdeals.net has a deal listed for the canon power shot sd400. Its a nice little camera and fits easily under the seat. Thought I'd share in case anyone was lookin
cool.gif

A0459540.jpg

I have the SD300 and it's a great camera. That's a great deal on the 400.

just thought I'd share with folks, slickdeals.net has a deal listed for the canon power shot sd400. Its a nice little camera and fits easily under the seat. Thought I'd share in case anyone was lookin
cool.gif
EXCELLENT digicam and great price, but what do you know about slickdeals.com?
rock.gif
Never heard of them and the name isn't very confidence inspiring.
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1131600185 -->

just thought I'd share with folks, slickdeals.net has a deal listed for the canon power shot sd400.  Its a nice little camera and fits easily under the seat.  Thought I'd share in case anyone was lookin
cool.gif
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
slickdeals.net is just a place where folks post up deals.... they have no financial gain to it, you simply in this case put the coupon codes in where you are supposed to and its a done deal.

Dell is very big on this site cuz they are ALWAYS sending out these codes to big buyers or corp. customers. Just like this place, people post up deals they know about.

I've bought all kinds of stuff as a result of that board and its all 110% legal and on the up and up
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
slickdeals.net is just a place where folks post up deals.... they have no financial gain to it, you simply in this case put the coupon codes in where you are supposed to and its a done deal.

Dell is very big on this site cuz they are ALWAYS sending out these codes to big buyers or corp. customers. Just like this place, people post up deals they know about.

I've bought all kinds of stuff as a result of that board and its all 110% legal and on the up and up
cool.gif
Cool. I'd never heard of that site before. I'll have to bookmark it. Thanks.
beerchug.gif

cool.gif

np BT, just tryin to share with the family here
cool.gif

Keep an eye out, there's all kinds of things that get posted up there, kinda like an impulse buyers dream
laugh.gif
but the deals are smokin hot sometimes, particularly on computer or other dell stuff

np BT, just tryin to share with the family here
cool.gif

Keep an eye out, there's all kinds of things that get posted up there, kinda like an impulse buyers dream
laugh.gif
but the deals are smokin hot sometimes, particularly on computer or other dell stuff
Yeah, just what I needed... Another way to spend money on deals I can't refuse...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hmm, yeah I saw some of the high end 19" LCD monitors on there for right around $200 one time....

yeah its a deal, I'm lookin at one now
laugh.gif

Whats up Dezzy.... check your PM box, sent ya one
cool.gif

and yeah there's all kinds of sites like slickdeals out there, just have to be told they exist so we can shop them
wink.gif

Back