I'm a happy man

NCBusa2001

Registered
Just thought I'd post for the people who were at deals gap.

Kim has just finished riding her first 50 or so miles and she is doing great. Her top speed so far is about 45-55 mph. There is still a little issue with her stopping but I don't think I can get her bike any lower (cut the seat foam and lowered the triple clamp). She has good form when riding and pays attention to the right things. Still haven't tried riding with any traffic but that will come in time. She really likes riding and her nervousness is getting better.

Just thought I'd share my thoughts. Ride safe, Chris

That's great, Chris! Taking it slow should help build her confidence. There's plenty of time to get out in the traffic!

Good Deal! Keep at it and good luck!
biggrin.gif

Same question as BigDawg.............is she riding the 'busa? I'm envious NC...........would love for my wife to ride!!!!

Congrats Chris & Kim! We need to go riding soon. Just remember to take it easy, everything will come in time and being nervous isnt a bad thing at all
wink.gif

Give me a call sometime
Brian

Chris & Kim,

That's fantastic! I'm jealous. There's no way my wife is getting on a bike.

--Juggler

Congrats Chris & Kim. Me and Tammy met you at the gap, and you told us you were going to lower her bike, we are glad to see she is making progress. I know it can sometimes be frustrating rideing with a slow rider, but I consider ourselves very lucky that our lady,s ride there own bike,s. Good luck Kim, and Tammy send,s her reguards

congrats on getting her going ... my wife is wanting to learn...

she had me talked into it.. then she started talking about how she had problems riding bicycles growing up and never really learned..

WHAT? ... as of right now it's back on the doubtful list.... I feel bad but dang.. what if it was your wife ? what would ya do?

Thanks for the encouragement. And, No she's not riding the busa. I got her a 2001 Katana 600. It's blue to match my bike and has a vance and hines pipe and jet kit. She wants a graphic on the side that says "BABY BUSA". That should be a trip. Chris

Hey Zukracer, I'm off Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I get off at 4pm on thursday and Friday. We are leaving for MB on sunday the 9th and will be gone all week. Let me know if we can work out some riding this week.

OR...Your more than welcome to crash...wait wrong word...Stay at our condo during bike week if you can make it down for a day or two. I know your work schedule is tough. Let me know. Chris

Back