Slow Throttle Response

Chance2278

Registered
Hi,
I am having an issue with my 2013 Gen 2 Busa. I bought the bike brand new 1/25/15, it was a leftover and I got a sweet deal. Right now bike has 4600 miles on it and the only add on is M4 slip ons. Recently I noticed the bike wants to hesitate when rolling the throttle hard, then finally it catches up. It just doesn't seem to have that face peelin back power at takeoff anymore, but it is intermittent. I noticed when bike is on rear stand in neutral idling, if I hold throttle at set position tac fluctuates up and down, and my hand is steady. Like I mentioned sometimes it tears away from the red light and sometimes I roll throttle and it hesitates just a second like there is a lack of power. I already checked air filter and hoses under tank. Filter looks to have average amount of debris, not too dirty. I need help any ideas?
Thanks,
Chance

This is a tough one. Sounds like something isn't right between the Throttle Position, MAP, and cam pulse sensors. I wouldn't rule out a poor ground connection somewhere or even your cam chain tensioner or vacuum leaks.

One note: I did run into something similar on a CBR where the led tail light was causing an electrical reflection and disrupting the PowerCommander Ignition Module.

Back