jerky throttle response

easportz

Registered
I was riding in the mtns. last week and hitting the twists noticed that more and more it felt like the throttle was getting very jerky in response (could be that I was getting more and more paranoid/sensitive to it as the day went on). just felt like coming off the throttle was alright going into a curve, but going from no throttle to trying to roll back on after the apex of a curve it felt like it jumped in suddenly.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Is there any additional play in the throttle than before? I'd be checking the cable down to the throttle body first and see if the rotating piece on the throttle body shows any play in the cable.

Also, hook up the laptop and move the Nitrous from 20% throttle to WOT, LoL

Check your chain adjustment, a loose chain will cause a jerky throttle response!

Don't you just hate that something is wrong feeling ? I was riding the other day on the highway around 80mph when I felt the motor miss for like a split second , kinda a cut out but went on with my ride and nothing happened again .

Thanks guys, I will check the throttle line thoroughly, remapping the PCIII today, chain is in good shape. could be cause I was high in the RPM's a couple times... almost wonder if doing the R1/R6 throttle mod would be another idea to change the throttle response.

Its not terrible, xanax, nah, I don't do pharmaceuticals... but then again I wouldn't wanna smoke a joint and ride either lol

Back